• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 3 - Media and Entertainment

football forum

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Not really my thing media and entertainment, mostly it will be outside of my part of the world and i don't want to google everything just to play. I'll join the next round.

You could generate a lot of comedy value by refusing to Google and just playing with what you know of western culture.

That's how the creative genius of Stan's fisting club was born - you'd never have known it but they are a famous Venezuelan and Canadian soccer team and copa Libertadores winner!

Just now, Stan said:

Be stricter on the deadlines. Everytime there's a new post on here I think there's gonna be some results or answers xD 

Yeah I will. I will give it until the third at most.

On 02/08/2019 at 11:40, Spike said:

brian said he will continue when he isnt suspended lmao

Way to flip my words xD I told you to say to the others I will update this as soon as I am off my suspension, I didn't say I won't do it if my suspension isn't taken away.

On 05/08/2019 at 15:06, Eco said:

...and other things. Yes. 

Care to elaborate?

If this has to do with Teso, in the nicest way possible I will tell you to bugger off. In case you haven't payed attention, I tried my hardest to get along with him for some time but then kept getting attacked and just got fed up with it. Lets just leave it at "my spat with rab" which was obviously me being a stooge.

4 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Way to flip my words xD I told you to say to the others I will update this as soon as I am off my suspension, I didn't say I won't do it if my suspension isn't taken away.

That is what I said though

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Care to elaborate?

If this has to do with Teso, in the nicest way possible I will tell you to bugger off. In case you haven't payed attention, I tried my hardest to get along with him for some time but then kept getting attacked and just got fed up with it. Lets just leave it at "my spat with rab" which was obviously me being a stooge.

Welcome back fella, I'm glad you're not suspended anymore... but FFS please just don't let Teso pull your fucking strings so easily, mate. Sometimes he's a good lad, as you saw, sometimes he's just on the Troll Patrol and just fishing & if you give him easy nibbles he'll keep coming back for more because that's what fishermen do, they go back to where they got the most bites. You do you, let him be him - and when you think he's crossed a line stop engaging with him and if it's particularly egregious go to the staff with a private complaint & let them handle it.

But again, welcome back, let's play some sheep :) 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Welcome back fella, I'm glad you're not suspended anymore... but FFS please just don't let Teso pull your fucking strings so easily, mate. Sometimes he's a good lad, as you saw, sometimes he's just on the Troll Patrol and just fishing & if you give him easy nibbles he'll keep coming back for more because that's what fishermen do, they go back to where they got the most bites. You do you, let him be him - and when you think he's crossed a line stop engaging with him and if it's particularly egregious go to the staff with a private complaint & let them handle it.

But again, welcome back, let's play some sheep :) 

You’re right, thanks. My point though was that I can’t be seen as the bad guy here when I tried so hard to keep the peace.

Eco’s “other things” comment had slightly pissed me off, if we just keep it at me having a spat a rab for the reason I was banned, then all good here.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived