talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Grizzly21

football forum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're on a 16 hours flight, if you had to sit next to one of these whom would you choose and why

Eco, Teso

How was your first experience of having your cock sucked ? and what advice would you give to others who yet have to experience it.

Which of these countries has been the most underachiever (having talent and culture of the sport but still not doing enough) in international football ? 

A. Egypt

B. Peru

C. Turkey

Which of these European international side that would you like to see be competitive again like in the past ?

A. Romania

B. Hungary

C. Bulgaria 

D. Austria

The Paris of the Middle East is ?

A. Dubai

B. Beirut 

C. Cairo

D. Casablanca 

Colombia or Paraguay 

Pepsi or Coca Cola

Cricket or baseball 

Ships or boats 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Where were you born? 

What was your first memory of football? 

Best book you've ever read? 

Worst film you've ever seen? 

Snog, Marry & Avoid out of these 3 members - @RandoEFC, @Tommy and @Stick With Azeem

1. Lima, Peru

2. I was one of the kids standing with the Peru national team during the 2004 Copa America game against Venezuela. My cousin was out there too and he got to stand with Solano, while I got bloody Andres Mendoza :( 

3. Lord of the Flies. 

4. I'd say The Last Airbender probably

5. Snog Azeem. He's a great fella but I wouldn't move to Pakistan (I'd love to visit but not move there)

Marry Rando, he's the most reasonable of the 3.

Avoid Tommy cos he's a tit.

15 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Best pick up line? 

Not much of a pick up line lad but I'll go with "when I think of you, getting up is the second hardest thing in the morning"

• Subscriber
  • Whats the game you've played the most on a console or PC?
  • What is your most prized possession?
  • Whats the biggest problem with youth level football as a whole?
  • If you could have unlimited finances what world issue would you solve and why?
  • Whats the fascination with collecting World Cup balls and when did it start? 

10 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

You're on a 16 hours flight, if you had to sit next to one of these whom would you choose and why

Eco, Teso

How was your first experience of having your cock sucked ? and what advice would you give to others who yet have to experience it.

Which of these countries has been the most underachiever (having talent and culture of the sport but still not doing enough) in international football ? 

A. Egypt

B. Peru

C. Turkey

Which of these European international side that would you like to see be competitive again like in the past ?

A. Romania

B. Hungary

C. Bulgaria 

D. Austria

The Paris of the Middle East is ?

A. Dubai

B. Beirut 

C. Cairo

D. Casablanca 

Colombia or Paraguay 

Pepsi or Coca Cola

Cricket or baseball 

Ships or boats 

1. Is that even a question? Eco any day xD

2. It was overrated to be honest.

3. I wouldn't say Egypt. They may have underachieved in qualifying but at least won African Cups to back their success. Peru is hard to say, in the last 20 years, we have had some great players like Solano, Palacios, Pizarro, Guerrero, Farfan, Vargas, Butron, Soto, Lobaton and more, yet we found our success without "star" players (for the most part). I think it'd be between us and Turkey. I think it's shocking how bad Turkey is when you see how they had big clubs and a big population, but they also don't have our football history or have had as good as players as we had.

4. Hungary, but I'm selfish. It's because I like their flag!

5. Cairo?

6. In football, Colombia is better at least at this moment. In tourism, Colombia is also better. Paraguay has nothing. I'd still like to visit but you have a lot more to do in Colombia. Cities like Medellin, Cali, Bogota, Cartagena, Barranquilla, and San Andres Island as a few examples. Paraguay can be interesting but is a weekend trip at most, unfortunately.

7. Inca Kola

8. I've actually never seen Cricket, and Baseball has it's moment of excitements, so I'm gonna have to go with the latter. I honestly don't think it's a bad sport to watch on TV.

9. Ships, although I'm going on a boat soon in the arctic.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:
  • Whats the game you've played the most on a console or PC?
  • What is your most prized possession?
  • Whats the biggest problem with youth level football as a whole?
  • If you could have unlimited finances what world issue would you solve and why?
  • Whats the fascination with collection World Cup balls and when did it start? 

1. Football Manager 2015. On console, probably Call of Duty Bo3 or Fortnite. However that will probably change with Crash Team Racing - Nitro Fueled

2. Really tough question. In terms of collection, my Peruvian football shirts. Probably because most of them would be insanely difficult to order in Canada. 

3. Depends on the country. In Canada, there is a lack of commitment and ambition. The kids here want to maintain realism and don't believe in themselves. If a club don't pick them up, they retire quickly and go study something. This is why I don't bother with youth football in this country.

In Peru, it's the opposite. Too much commitment and ambition, if you ask them there they say their dream is to play for Real Madrid. That's a good thing, but the format is a mess and not as much support as they should be receiving. At least the kids actually take it seriously though.

4. I would buy PSG and fuck the club off.

5. Started in 2015, but never got around to it to be honest. It's something I'd perhaps like to get back to. World Cup balls come first :D 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

4. I would buy PSG and fuck the club off.

This one made me laugh considering I asked about a World issue and it seems like PSG are one which they might be.

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

1. Lima, Peru

2. I was one of the kids standing with the Peru national team during the 2004 Copa America game against Venezuela. My cousin was out there too and he got to stand with Solano, while I got bloody Andres Mendoza :( 

3. Lord of the Flies. 

4. I'd say The Last Airbender probably

5. Snog Azeem. He's a great fella but I wouldn't move to Pakistan (I'd love to visit but not move there)

Marry Rando, he's the most reasonable of the 3.

Avoid Tommy cos he's a tit.

Wtf. Why?! 

41 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

I'll move to Peru :x

Guess you wouldn't be allowed to snog in Pakistan I guess :ph34r:

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just one question, what made you pick your screen name @Grizzly21, the 21 at the end has me curious but I presume, I think, you are 21 years old?  

21 is the amount of Football Manager saves he's had in the past year. 

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just one question, what made you pick your screen name @Grizzly21, the 21 at the end has me curious but I presume, I think, you are 21 years old?  

Grizzly sounded cool and it also helped that I had decided to go back to Canada. Yes, I am 21 years old.

Name one person that if you bumped into them in your every day life you'd just completely lose your shit like a screaming crying little fan girl who couldn't control their excitement?

You go in to a bar and order a cocktail. What do you order?

Would you rather have a big flat lush green lawn or a nice big garden full of plants?

How many matches of football do you watch per week?

Are you a skilled footballer? What's the highest standard you've played.

What is the greatest movie ever made?

If you could go on one date with any woman in the world who would you choose and why?

Favourite food.

What's the best decade for music?

Rank the following events in order of your descending interest.... Asian cup, AFCON cup, euro, women's World cup, summer Olympics, copa America

Best bond actor.

On 17/07/2019 at 10:37, Harry said:

Name one person that if you bumped into them in your every day life you'd just completely lose your shit like a screaming crying little fan girl who couldn't control their excitement?

You go in to a bar and order a cocktail. What do you order?

Would you rather have a big flat lush green lawn or a nice big garden full of plants?

How many matches of football do you watch per week?

Are you a skilled footballer? What's the highest standard you've played.

What is the greatest movie ever made?

If you could go on one date with any woman in the world who would you choose and why?

Favourite food.

What's the best decade for music?

Rank the following events in order of your descending interest.... Asian cup, AFCON cup, euro, women's World cup, summer Olympics, copa America

Best bond actor.

1. It would be Paolo Guerrero, but I've already met him so nobody at this point xD

2. I don't drink Alcohol so I'll just order a soda

3. I'd say a big flat lush green lawn because I like some space to wander with my headphones just to kind of zone off.

4. I'm inconsistent but I'd estimate 5-10 per week. Maybe more depending on schedules.

5. Nah, I am the worst footballer on the planet. I played at a young age but I wasn't into it. I also hate playing scrimmage games because no one passes to me. Partially because I'm wank but also because I'm below the social ladder sadly. People would rather pass to their closer friends.

6. Forrest Gump I'd say. Haven't seen it in years but it is so well made and structured from memory.

7. Honestly not thinking about dating at the moment. I'd rather live freely. There is one girl in Peru that I kind of like so to answer your question, I'd say her. However again it's not what I am interested in doing at the moment.

8. Aji de Gallina is my favourite dish

9. I think the 1960's and 1970's were the most influential but my favourite songs are from the 1980's, 1990's and early 2000's. If I had to pick one, I'd go 1990's because it is the Blur and Oasis decade.

10. From best to worst: Copa America, Asian Cup, Summer Olympics, Euro, Womens World Cup, AFCON.

11. Sean Connery

• Subscriber

Top 5 countries you'd like to visit?

Any countries you wouldn't ever visit? Why?

Most favourite cuisines (except Peruvian)?

You find a functioning time machine but you can only travel 500 years to the past or 500 years to the future. Which one do you choose and why?

You have to survive 3 months alone in Canadian wilderness in the middle of winter. You're allowed to take 10 things with you - what do you take?

What historical event would you change if given the chance?

Best Star Wars movie?

19 hours ago, nudge said:

Top 5 countries you'd like to visit?

Any countries you wouldn't ever visit? Why?

Most favourite cuisines (except Peruvian)?

You find a functioning time machine but you can only travel 500 years to the past or 500 years to the future. Which one do you choose and why?

You have to survive 3 months alone in Canadian wilderness in the middle of winter. You're allowed to take 10 things with you - what do you take?

What historical event would you change if given the chance?

Best Star Wars movie?

1. Tough question cos I've already been to so many places. In no order, I'll say South Africa, Lesotho, Bhutan, Chile and Japan.

2. Probably the war zones. Iraq, Central African Republic, etc. Those countries.

3. I mostly eat Peruvian food so again, a tough question. I'd probably say the Italian cuisine.

4. To the future, just because I've been geled with technology, much like most of the current generation xD

5. Just to survive? My winter equipment firstly. I'll take my camera and cell phone just to take photos of the wildlife should I see em and take something valuable. Definitely a tent with a warm sleeping bad. Marshmellows in case I want to make smores (I know it's winter, but I can probably try to whip up a fire) and a few Calvin and Hobbes comics so I don't bore myself when warm.

6. La guerra del pacifico. Arica and Tarapaca is our land. Though if I changed that I would still ensure that Chile took Bolivia's coast just so the "Bolivia sin mar" jokes would live on. Banter and all that ;) 

• Subscriber

Whereabouts were you born?

What's the best memory from your childhood?

What was the best day of your life?

What is your most memorable moment, post or thread on TFF or TF365?

If you entered the Olympics, which event would you be doing?

What is the worst thing you've ever done?

What is/are the hardest drugs you've ever taken?

@RandoEFC

Whereabouts were you born?

Lima, Peru

What's the best memory from your childhood?

Don't know to be honest. Maybe beating Crash Bandicoot 3? xD

So far, too many to count. I've had some good days and also some really bad ones, but none that are best or worst. Maybe I will have that when I complete a college career or get married or something.

What is your most memorable moment, post or thread on TFF or TF365?

Returning to TF365 after being booted off TFF in 2014.

If you entered the Olympics, which event would you be doing?

Badminton. I am actually pretty good. It's the sport I am least worst at.

What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Attack Teso saying that Peru is better than Mexico

What is/are the hardest drugs you've ever taken?

Never taken any.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

So far, too many to count. I've had some good days and also some really bad ones, but none that are best or worst. Maybe I will have that when I complete a college career or get married or something.

So you didn't win the African Champions League in the end I'm guessing?

• The topic was locked

Archived