talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Fantasy League

football forum

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Who the fuck are half of the people in this?

I've joined it just now but worried it won't count my score.

Had a good weekend so far. Got Ederson, van Aanholt, van Dijk, Gomez, Kane captain and Milivojevic giving me 51 so far, Bernardo didn't play, got Tielemans, Ricardo, Vardy, Jimenez and Pedro to play tomorrow.

I think I also had a good weekend, although my Sun team has done even better. Only thing I am kicking myself over is taking McGinn out the side prior to the start of the season. He's cheap as chips. 

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

All of my players have returned something apart from Sigurdsson. Sat on 80 points with Perez and Barkley to play. Wouldn't cry if one of them got injured in a warm up as I've got Dunk on 11 points as first sub.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

All of my players have returned something apart from Sigurdsson. Sat on 80 points with Perez and Barkley to play. Wouldn't cry if one of them got injured in a warm up as I've got Dunk on 11 points as first sub.

Bastard. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I'm not doing as well this season as I was at the beginning of last. Hoping that changes this gameweek. Captained Sterling instead. He better bang some goals in against Bournemouth or at the very least assist.

• Administrator

Knew I should have transferred Pukki in to my actual squad. Took him in one of my draft squads.

Maddison and Vardy getting me good points yesterday. 

Defences letting me down so far. A lot of sides conceding and losing clean sheet points. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Sigurdsson and Perez massive let downs so far. At least picking Kane over Aguero or Aubameyang for the start of the season looks like the best bet, as long as he performs well against Newcastle.

Why do I say things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I seem to be picking up a bit now. Seems like everyone in my leagues had that Sheffield United's Lundstram and I thought I was the only one until everyone else got the 21 points for him too :P

6 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I seem to be picking up a bit now. Seems like everyone in my leagues had that Sheffield United's Lundstram and I thought I was the only one until everyone else got the 21 points for him too :P

I had Trossard as captain. Was annoyed to see him starting on the bench, but then he came on for the last half hour and got a goal and an assist. :)

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I had Trossard as captain. Was annoyed to see him starting on the bench, but then he came on for the last half hour and got a goal and an assist. :)

Never known anyone to have a Brighton player as captain. Good differential though!

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

14 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I had Soyuncu and Lundstram in my defence this weekend. 35 points between the 2.

The rest of my squad had 38 points combined xDxD.

Picking up a bit now after a slow start. Aguero has let me down last few weeks.

Doing well in one of my draft leagues - Alisson, Robertson, Vardy, Tielemans and Pereira in one of my squads. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I had Soyuncu and Lundstram in my defence this weekend. 35 points between the 2.

The rest of my squad had 38 points combined xDxD.

Picking up a bit now after a slow start. Aguero has let me down last few weeks.

Doing well in one of my draft leagues - Alisson, Robertson, Vardy, Tielemans and Pereira in one of my squads. 

I've learnt not to have too much riding on City players due to Pep liking his rotations.

23 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Never known anyone to have a Brighton player as captain. Good differential though!

Haha, well I know how good a player he is and I fancied him to score. Was my highest scoring player this week so I chose well :) Good job I didn't choose Salah xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to Premier League Fantasy League
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned

Archived