The better place to talk football.

Premier League Fantasy League

football forum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

Too many players from Spurs, City and Everton have made this week a disaster.

Been an absolute mess hasn't it?

Transferred in Son this week and had Kane as captain. Not great when this was the week to qualify for FPL Cup as well :(

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Been an absolute mess hasn't it?

Transferred in Son this week and had Kane as captain. Not great when this was the week to qualify for FPL Cup as well :(

Hoping Salah gets a rest today, I have taken the risk not having in my team.  Most people have captained him and if he goes wild agaisnt Newcastle I could drop tens of thousands of places overall.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fuck me, somehow made the FPL cup rankings.

Need to be in the top 4,194,304 scoring teams and I'm 4,174,987.

Thought I'd missed out with all the postponements.

Is it based on Gameweek rank or overall rank? If it's Gameweek, I'm screwed. Overall, I'd be okay.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Is it based on Gameweek rank or overall rank? If it's Gameweek, I'm screwed. Overall, I'd be okay.

I thought it was overall rank but then saw it was gameweek rank.

11 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

FOUR players is all I have for this gameweek.

Same. Are they all games in hand this midweek? Strange that they haven't just made the midweek games and weekend coming one gameweek. Might be a good time to use the free hit

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Same. Are they all games in hand this midweek? Strange that they haven't just made the midweek games and weekend coming one gameweek. Might be a good time to use the free hit

Yeah it's all the teams who were hit by postponements due to COVID I think. I already used my free hit the other weekend so that option is out for me. I've got all my hopes lying on Kane, Son, Calvert-Lewin and Ryan 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Yeah it's all the teams who were hit by postponements due to COVID I think. I already used my free hit the other weekend so that option is out for me. I've got all my hopes lying on Kane, Son, Calvert-Lewin and Ryan 

Nope, the Burnley vs Man Utd one is the only one re-arranged after a postponement.

The rest have just been split between this mid-week and next mid-week, not sure why though.

Villa vs Spurs might be under threat as well so might even be without Kane and Son :( 

As long as Son, Lloris, Auba, Lacazette, Saka, Tierney, Sterling, Jesus, Rashford, Martial, Wan Bissaka, Wilson, Darlow, Saiss, Neto, Digne and Richarlison don't smash it, I reckon I should be in for an ok gameweek.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

As long as Son, Lloris, Auba, Lacazette, Saka, Tierney, Sterling, Jesus, Rashford, Martial, Wan Bissaka, Wilson, Darlow, Saiss, Neto, Digne and Richarlison don't smash it, I reckon I should be in for an ok gameweek.

Weird, I saw a tweet like this not too long ago! 

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I was going to play my wildcard but I'm going to suck it up and stick with the 3 players I have. Double gameweek coming up so might play my wildcard then.

It's ok. We'll just hold hands and pray for some pretty strange teamsheets.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived