• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Fantasy League

football forum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a nightmare start. Werner and Che Adams have ruined me whilst the likes of DCL, Wilson, Ings and Vardy have been smashing it.

Took a minus 4 last week for Podence early. Got injured in training on Thursda and missed the game.

Tonight Saint Maxamin get's a goal and assist. Who did I take out for Podence the week before?

9th out of 12 in my mini league, going to be about 70 behind after this weekend. I've only ever finished top 3 in my previous 3 seasons.

Wildcard rage. Start a fresh after the internationals.

• Subscriber

Sitting on 4 points for the weekend at the moment with both Foden and Klich getting 2 points, and 0 for Mason Mount who didn't play. Digne is my first sub and he only got one. Not my weekend really.

10 hours ago, Lucas said:

I've had a nightmare start. Werner and Che Adams have ruined me whilst the likes of DCL, Wilson, Ings and Vardy have been smashing it.

Took a minus 4 last week for Podence early. Got injured in training on Thursda and missed the game.

Tonight Saint Maxamin get's a goal and assist. Who did I take out for Podence the week before?

9th out of 12 in my mini league, going to be about 70 behind after this weekend. I've only ever finished top 3 in my previous 3 seasons.

Wildcard rage. Start a fresh after the internationals.

I got rid of Werner this week for Kane. At least Werner didn't go onto score yesterday which has happened with any other transfer I've made so far

• 2 weeks later...

Had such a terrible start to the season, my worst ever, that I completely went against my beliefs and wildcarded during the international break. Never used it that early before.

Fresh start, or so i thought.

Took out Timo Werner and Che Adams. Sat and waited patiently 4 GW's whilst others were smashing points and what happens, they both get 16pts and 11pts yesterday respectively.

Just waiting for Harry Kane to blank/get injured and Ollie Watkins to turn into Che Adams and it will be the ultimate salt in the wound.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Had such a terrible start to the season, my worst ever, that I completely went against my beliefs and wildcarded during the international break. Never used it that early before.

Fresh start, or so i thought.

Took out Timo Werner and Che Adams. Sat and waited patiently 4 GW's whilst others were smashing points and what happens, they both get 16pts and 11pts yesterday respectively.

Just waiting for Harry Kane to blank/get injured and Ollie Watkins to turn into Che Adams and it will be the ultimate salt in the wound.

Using it during the internationals was pretty naive to be fair! So many injuries happening I waited until Friday to play my Free Hit as I had 5 players out xD

Watkins will most likely score or assist 1 or 2 today at least with our makeshite defence.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Using it during the internationals was pretty naive to be fair! So many injuries happening I waited until Friday to play my Free Hit as I had 5 players out xD

Watkins will most likely score or assist 1 or 2 today at least with our makeshite defence.

But its a wildcard?? You can make unlimited transfers, it makes no odds on internationals and to be fair, no one i picked was injured anyway. Just serious bad luck that those you get rid of then immediately smash it.

I hope he does but it would be classic he doesn't after that hat trick v Liverpool. Famous last words! 

• Administrator
Just now, Lucas said:

But its a wildcard?? You can make unlimited transfers, it makes no odds on internationals and to be fair, no one i picked was injured anyway. Just serious bad luck that those you get rid of then immediately smash it.

Famous last words!

True. Fair point. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Got 12 points currently sitting on my bench. Really need Castagne to not play for Leicester or any of my other players to not have any minutes.

He won't play. Still injured. 

• Subscriber

Forgot to change my team this week and ended up leaving Jimenez as captain which fucked me albeit not for the reasons that you'd expect. Still had Digne in my side and Areola in goal away at Leicester which to be fair almost paid off with a fluke clean sheet.

Now today I've sold Digne and Jimenez for Robertson and Watkins only to go to Sky Sports website straight after to see the headline Newcastle v Aston Villa likely to be postponed xD.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived