talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Fantasy Draft 19/20 Season

football forum

• Administrator

Image result for premier league badge

It's back ...

You have been invited to play in the TalkFootball365 FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 95762-26777 to join the league.

The provisional draft date is: Thu 25 Jul 22:00 BST

• This topic was featured and pinned
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Is next week for the draft date not a bit early? Still over two weeks until the transfer window closes and the season starts.

It's a provisional date, literally plucked out of the air. Also, transfers can be made afterwards regardless. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Batard said:

Yeah I logged in last night and saw that. Can we.promote it across social media?

No harm in doing so (I can promote the topic) but would be nice if members from here got first choice to be in the league!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Batard said:

I just went to login to see how many we have, the league has disappeared? Can anyone else see it @Stan @LFCMike

Nope, not there. I logged in last week (Sunday?) and saw it wasn't there. Thought you deleted it due to lack of uptake xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

Nope, not there. I logged in last week (Sunday?) and saw it wasn't there. Thought you deleted it due to lack of uptake xD 

Not at all, I think it's auto deleted it due to us not hitting the minimum numbers. I can get teams joining on Dream Team the Sun version but I don' t think the interest is here for it. I'll peddle it again and see what happens. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Not at all, I think it's auto deleted it due to us not hitting the minimum numbers. I can get teams joining on Dream Team the Sun version but I don' t think the interest is here for it. I'll peddle it again and see what happens. 

Perhaps.

Yeah I prefer the FPL one. I don't like the Sun at all so would rather not have any affiliation with it. Personal preference.

• Administrator

Ok. So I've had some teething issues with the Premier League site for this (it deleted the league!) so I'm going to experiment with the Sun's dream team instead. It's the same approach, a draft. I can also get a full team setup pretty quickly if I make it public. I'd like to give everyone who might be interested to join, the chance to do so. 

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/g/draft/

@Harry @Eco @Stan @RandoEFC @Cicero @Berserker @6666 @LFCMike @LFCMadLad @Rick @The Rebel CRS @The Palace Fan @The Artful Dodger @The Liquidator @CaaC (John) @Fusion @Fairy In Boots @Bluewolf @Bluebird Hewitt @Rab @... @...Dan @Dan @Danny 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Perhaps.

Yeah I prefer the FPL one. I don't like the Sun at all so would rather not have any affiliation with it. Personal preference.

Fair enough. I'll get another email account registered and try and setup another one. I don't think we're going to get the uptake though sadly. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured

Archived