• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Haas F1 Team

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Told you. Why would anyone even expect a F1 team to cancel one of its drivers for grabbing a boob when the whole industry has nothing against racing in countries that stone people to death, imprison homosexuals, use slave labor, and abuse human rights in thousands of other ways?

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Told you. Why would anyone even expect a F1 team to cancel one of its drivers for grabbing a boob when the whole industry has nothing against racing in countries that stone people to death, imprison homosexuals, use slave labor, and abuse human rights in thousands of other ways?

Mazepin is the perfect replacement for Magnussen if you know what i mean.

3 hours ago, God is Haaland said:

Both are exceptionally dirty drivers. MAG was the dirtiest of the entire grid.

Meh, K-Mag is a pure racer. Even if some of his actions could be deemed "dirty", he's not as much of a prick as Mazepin. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Subscriber

Mazepin is an absolute waste of a seat in F1 even though he is occasionally capable of being somewhat near the pace. Haas will probably either make a step back into the lower midfield next season or remain woeful and pull out of F1. Schumacher should be looking for other opportunities for 2023 starting now in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Mazepin is an absolute waste of a seat in F1 even though he is occasionally capable of being somewhat near the pace. Haas will probably either make a step back into the lower midfield next season or remain woeful and pull out of F1. Schumacher should be looking for other opportunities for 2023 starting now in my opinion.

I think they will get a takeover, it just depends on who it is as to whether Mazepin stays. If it's his father than obviously he will, but if it's from outside then I can see them moving the team in a different direction.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I think they will get a takeover, it just depends on who it is as to whether Mazepin stays. If it's his father than obviously he will, but if it's from outside then I can see them moving the team in a different direction.

The grid certainly can't afford to slip below 10 teams. There's always rumours of manufacturers like Porsche and Volkswagen swimming around too. I really hope we don't see Mazepin end up driving F1 for years and years.

Archived