talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Admiral Bundesliga - Austria

football forum

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Mpache said:

@nudge Any opinion on Nikolai Baden Frederiksen? Was very impressed with him for Swarovski Tirol yesterday.

He's on loan from Juventus, so can't say much. Barely seen him play, as I don't tend to watch many WSG games...

• The title was changed to Admiral Bundesliga - Austria
  • Subscriber

New season starts tomorrow, with Sturm Graz playing RB Salzburg at home. A big match as the season opener; Sturm Graz proved to be a tough opponent last year, winning two out of four matches aganst RB last season. Salzburg lost their manager and three key players, while Graz brought in a few reinforcements during the summer, so hopefully they can start the season with a win.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Nice game this weekend between LASK and Sturm Graz. If I had to pick a team in Austria, I'd pick Graz, so assuming I'll around, I'll definitely be checking out the match. 

Both are my two favourite teams in Austria... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Both are my two favourite teams in Austria... 

I'm trying to watch as many shows/sports and whatnot in German that I can find, so I've been finding stream, and honestly I like Graz because they aren't RB or Rapid, their kit is classy, and I think they are near the RB Ring F1 track. 

I'm a simple man. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 18/06/2022 at 00:59, nudge said:

Now that's quite a surprise... Will be interesting to see how he does.

He was rumoured to come to Düsseldorf before we announced Preußer last season. It will be very interesting to see how he does indeed. I'd be very happy for him if be comes a successful coach. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Just started watching the Austrian league.  The Admiral Bundesliga doesn't seem to have a strong YouTube presence so I might have to just find a club and follow their stream.  SV Austria Salzburg has a strong presence in the 3rd tier because of their history but finding their matches on TV would be a nightmare.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Coma said:

Just started watching the Austrian league.  The Admiral Bundesliga doesn't seem to have a strong YouTube presence so I might have to just find a club and follow their stream.  SV Austria Salzburg has a strong presence in the 3rd tier because of their history but finding their matches on TV would be a nightmare.

Yeah, the 1st tier rights are held by Sky Austria, so no other legal streams. 2nd tier matches are usually shown live on ORF (https://tvthek.orf.at/), so you can watch them on their website if you use Austrian VPN server. 3rd tier selected matches are sometimes on Krone TV (https://www.krone.at/videos) and related fan.at website (https://fan.at/)

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...