talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mauro Icardi - Loaned to Paris Saint-Germain

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t swap Özil for Icardi and that tells you something.

I’m in Naples at the moment on holiday and the news here is that there’s speculation on Icardi moving to Napoli. But knowing what Ancelotti is like, I find that difficult to believe.

• The title was changed to Mauro Icardi - Napoli move Stalled, Juve on Hold Out, Monaco joins the race
Monaco in for Icardi?

Monaco are reportedly new contenders for Mauro Icardi, offering €65m plus bonuses for the Inter striker and a €12m per year salary.

The Argentine is increasingly backed into a corner at San Siro, as the Nerazzurri have frozen him out, he continues to reject Napoli and hold out for Juventus, even though it’s becoming more and more unlikely Juve will be able to go in for him.

According to Rai Sport, there is another intriguing development with an offer from AS Monaco, who have had a disastrous start to their Ligue 1 campaign.

The report claims that Monaco are prepared to match Napoli’s offer of €60-65m plus bonuses, but with a much higher salary of €12m per season net over five years.

The Partenopei are so far believed to be proposing €7.5m plus bonuses to reach €9.5m.

Inter would certainly prefer to sell Icardi abroad, especially to a club that isn’t even in the Champions League, but it all depends on whether the player and wife/agent Wanda Nara accept.

• The title was changed to Mauro Icardi - Monaco joins Napoli and Juve for Inter Striker
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Mauro Icardi - PSG to Loan Striker?

I think there's a bloody good striker in Icardi there. Proper rate him and I think he'd be a big hit in the PL for someone.

Unfortunately, he does seem to be surrounded with far too much baggage and negativity. The fact his wife is his agent doesn't help either, she's not helped him.

He needs a fresh start I think, away from Inter. A gamble maybe, but a potentially explosive striker out there for someone.

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think there's a bloody good striker in Icardi there. Proper rate him and I think he'd be a big hit in the PL for someone.

Unfortunately, he does seem to be surrounded with far too much baggage and negativity. The fact his wife is his agent doesn't help either, she's not helped him.

He needs a fresh start I think, away from Inter. A gamble maybe, but a potentially explosive striker out there for someone.

He was quality for Inter. There's a lot of off-field stuff that affected him there.

He'll rip a league like Ligue 1 to pieces. He's predatory and prolific.

I'd say besides the Chilean national team, PSG must be the hardest dressing room in the world to handle, and both sparkle uncanny similarities.

Chile: You have a ring leader (Vidal) who thinks he's better than everyone else. The players look up to him even though he has a poison mentality. He doesn't get along with the other best player (Sanchez) and looks beyond any manager as he believes he is the best.

PSG: You have a ring leader (Neymar) who thinks he's better than everyone else. The players look up to him even though he has a poison mentality. He doesn't get along with the other best player (Cavani) and looks beyond any manager as he believes he is the best.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

I'd say besides the Chilean national team, PSG must be the hardest dressing room in the world to handle, and both sparkle uncanny similarities.

Chile: You have a ring leader (Vidal) who thinks he's better than everyone else. The players look up to him even though he has a poison mentality. He doesn't get along with the other best player (Sanchez) and looks beyond any manager as he believes he is the best.

PSG: You have a ring leader (Neymar) who thinks he's better than everyone else. The players look up to him even though he has a poison mentality. He doesn't get along with the other best player (Cavani) and looks beyond any manager as he believes he is the best.

Is Neymar a ring-leader though?

Do the players look up to him?

Just now, Stan said:

Is Neymar a ring-leader though?

Do the players look up to him?

I am not there to actually know, but I'd hazard a guess to say he is, or at least was at one point. That's why he went to PSG.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Icardi, Wanda, Neymar and Neymar Pai all in the same dressing room. PSG will be super entertaining on and off the pitch this season. 😂

When I read the news I was thinking wow this is not going to end well for the agents when they get into altercations haha and then I thought to myself that maybe this is PSGs way of making money outside football by starting its very own version of Family Feud. 

If a punch doesn’t get thrown by the end of either of their co-habitation in France or verbal abuse I will be very very shocked. 

• 8 months later...
On 31/05/2020 at 16:11, ScoRoss said:

Mauro Icardi scored an impressive 111 goals in 188 competitive matches for Inter Milan. If he wasn't so temperamental and if he didn't have such a poor attitude, I am sure that he would have commanded a much higher transfer fee than the €50 million PSG paid for him.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Mauro Icardi scored an impressive 111 goals in 188 competitive matches for Inter Milan. If he wasn't so temperamental and if he didn't have such a poor attitude, I am sure that he would have commanded a much higher transfer fee than the €50 million PSG paid for him.

I don’t think he has a bad attitude or  tempermental at all. I think he is a dumb jock with a succubus managing his career.

2 hours ago, Spike said:

I don’t think he has a bad attitude or  tempermental at all. I think he is a dumb jock with a succubus managing his career.

You don't think he has a bad attitude when he swears at his own fans? You don't think he needs to control his temperament when he threatens to beat some of them up? Sure his wife who had an affair with him before marrying him is not the best of influences, but the man himself has to take a lot of the responsibility for his actions and decisions.

Archived