The better place to talk football.

Paulo Dybala - Juve to Offer New Contract

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

ay rise and it doesn't have to be crazy high like sanchez 9_9

What an embarrassment he is. At least when he was at Arsenal he looked motivated and turned up. Clearly got his biggest career payday and happy to toss it off.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.5452962a8fbe564f10f468022863f399.png

Manchester United are still considering their options over a move for Paulo Dybala, with the Argentina forward, 25, due back at Juventus to discuss his future this week.  (Manchester Evening News)

Dybala has told United the club need to offer him a contract worth £350,000 per week if he is to join them. (Mail)

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Deal fell through. 

Either Sarri came to his senses or Dybala refused to join 

I doubt Sarri had anything to do with the decision taken. Juventus are totally European and the technical team in the boardroom decide everything.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Deal fell through. 

Either Sarri came to his senses or Dybala refused to join 

I'm guessing Dybala refused to join. 

On 31/07/2019 at 04:20, Teso dos Bichos said:

The best part of this deal if it goes through is Conte losing the transfer of Lukaku again [insert Conte's press conference maniac laugh here ] I believe this is more likely to happen then Bruno, as it's looking like another Gaitan saga with him.

Dybala's wages aren't too high with Juventus... I'm not saying this is a done deal but Man Utd has the advantage of being able to lure him with a pay rise and it doesn't have to be crazy high like sanchez 9_9

Best part about is now theirs rumors of an Icardi/Dybala swap. 

Conte giving United the L yet again

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Best part about is now theirs rumors of an Icardi/Dybala swap. 

Conte giving United the L yet again

Icardi, in pure Icardi fashion, has said that he only wants to go to Juve, and while he may score 20-25 goals a year with Juve, I'd just be so happy for him to be out of Milan that I am not longer worried about what returns are to be made from his sale. 

59 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Just read the recent reports. Player himself wants CL football 

They all want CL football.  I imagine it will come down to what Juventus tells him his role will be there next season and whether Dybala is satisfied with what they fell him.  Plus  whether United is willing to pay him near enough to what he wants.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Where is it saying the deal has fallen through?  Nothing on the United boards about that.

The official site won't post anything like that buddy, they don't like getting an egg in their faces...Glazers & Woody Woodpecker that is. :ay:

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Looks like Dybala has said no to Man Utd and will hold one-to-one talks with Sarri.

News from Italy is they've told him not to return to training until the 5th August (to sort his future out). I think they're going to push him as much as they can to get him out 

1 minute ago, Batard said:

News from Italy is they've told him not to return to training until the 5th August (to sort his future out). I think they're going to push him as much as they can to get him out 

Yeah, while I was in Italy I kept on hearing stories that Juve need to alleviate the wages department. It seems Dybala doesn’t want the Man Utd option though and there are very few others that can afford him. 

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah, while I was in Italy I kept on hearing stories that Juve need to alleviate the wages department. It seems Dybala doesn’t want the Man Utd option though and there are very few others that can afford him. 

Just like Bale. This could influence clubs and how they negotiate contracts in the future 

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Just like Bale. This could influence clubs and how they negotiate contracts in the future 

Without a doubt although Dybala has been a big time performer for Juve while with Bale and Real Madrid it’s been different negatively.

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The title is a bit misleading. Juventus has shown they dont want him and this could be just another case of squeezing the most wage money. Also, it's a swap deal and It makes the process longer and more complicated but yeah I'm sure Dybala has said no 9_9

That’s the news on Tuttosport mate... Juve want to lighten their wage bill and he isn’t in Sarri’s plans (apparently)... He doesn’t want to go to the Premier League and would rather stay at Juve. That’s basically what they’ve said. I’m sure that if City came in for him (which they should) he’d go!

Lot of conflicting rumours coming out.  But I gather talks are still ongoing between United and Dybala.  Supposed to be close on wages but negotiations over image rights are tricky.    

Looks to me like Juventus has told Dybala he's not in their plans anymore and he should accept the swap deal.  No way of knowing for sure how this will turn out, but my gut feeling is this will get done. But that could be wishful thinking.

• The title was changed to Paulo Dybala - Juve to Offer New Contract
  • The topic was locked

Archived