• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Allan Saint-Maximin - Newcastle Sign French Winger

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, Harvsky said:

If we have a front 3 of players all wanting to and willing to take an opponent on it could be interesting.

Almiron is probably still your best player so him having support will be good if this goes through. Can't put too much reliance on one creative player. 

20 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

He's very highly rated. Also linked with Milan. 

Yep. I remember seeing him 2-3 years ago for France U20s I think in the World Cup and he was way ahead of his peers at the time with how well he played. Stood out a lot. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

He's being sold partly because of an attitude problem. Reports over a week ago said Bruce didn't want him, he wanted someone from the Championship, but the club will push through with it anyway.

Poor Bruce. All he wants to do is prepare for the future :( 

Very talented player, but he often tries to do too much and ends up losing the ball. Whether that was because Nice had no other decent attackers I'm not sure. xD I think he'll do well, very exciting player to watch.

• The title was changed to Allan Saint-Maximin - Newcastle Sign French Winger

In similar vein to under Pardew, if this front 3 clicks we could actually finish high regardless of the manager.

In similar vein to Leicester, whose fans on here said Ranieri did nothing it was all Pearson, we do have Rafa's defence so if combined with a shit hot attack we might win the league :ph34r:

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived