talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kolasinac And Ozil Attacked by Knife-Wielding Thugs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should bring in a reasonable defence law where you are able to match force with force to protect yourself and should any harm come to those committing the crime then no charges can be brought against you... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

And then quickly reversed... just to check they were ok like.. :ph34r:

A bit unrelated but that happens sometimes in hit-and-run cases in Asia where they run over the victim again just to make sure they're dead as it's cheaper to pay a one-off compensation for the family of the deceased than paying endless medical costs and court expenses and compensation and whatnot if they live... 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

A bit unrelated but that happens sometimes in hit-and-run cases in Asia where they run over the victim again just to make sure they're dead as it's cheaper to pay a one-off compensation for the family of the deceased than paying endless medical costs and court expenses and compensation and whatnot if they live... 

That's about as cold blooded as it gets... 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is a horrible experience but drive off leaving your mate to fight the gang alone?... Seriously? O.o Should have just run the cunts over.

To be fair it's Kolasinac. There was no need to worry.

On a serious note though, these moped gangs need to be shot. Not sure who, if anyone, would miss these violent criminal bastards.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

This is a horrible experience but drive off leaving your mate to fight the gang alone?... Seriously? O.o Should have just run the cunts over.

But Kolasinac got back in when they fled

7 hours ago, 6666 said:

On a serious note though, these moped gangs need to be shot.

We’ve got the perfect Home Secretary in place now for this to be implemented.

On my serious note (and I mean it, it’s not me joking or trolling)

Maybe the people should start policing the streets. Our politicians seem to be doing what the hall they like, so why not total anarchy seeing as that’s what we’ve got here and the elite are the only protected citizens in this country right now.

9 hours ago, nudge said:

And that's why I never want to visit one of those countries. 

Anyway, hats off to Kolasinac, and Özil :4_joy: Exactly what you'd expect from him. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Oh come on xD Just because something like that happens sometimes doesn't mean they are all uncivilised barbarians down there xD If the laws regarding killing vs injuring someone in a traffic accident were the same in Europe you would get some psycho cunts too who'd do just the same to save their money.

• Subscriber

Thats some crazy shit. Kolasinac is a madman, I cant say I would have done the same xD 

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Anyway, hats off to Kolasinac, and Özil :4_joy: Exactly what you'd expect from him.

That is exactly what i was going to say xD, probably curled up in fetal position on the floor of the car. 

You've got to watch it in this country these days to be honest.

Once upon a time, if someone pulled a knife on you, you could turn around and say "Stab me then, cunt" and they wouldn't have the guts, because in reality they want to mug you, not kill you. But these days, they stab first and then rob you. Completely different fucking mentality.

• Subscriber

A lot of people saying Kolasinac has balls of steel and Ozil is a coward. I'm sorry but if you square up to people with knives you just as easily end up in hospital or dead. It's pretty fucking stupid actually but don't let me stop any of these faux hard men on Twitter who think they'd do the same, risk leaving behind widows, grieving parents and fatherless children just in case there's someone filming it who will out them as a coward on social media.

Who the fuck was filming this anyway? If it was one of the assailants then how stupid can you get and if it was some other idiot then why aren't you using the phone to call the police you absolute degenerate? More important to be the first to get a video on Twitter than it is to alert the police to a potentially violent crime. I hate our generation so much.

12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

A lot of people saying Kolasinac has balls of steel and Ozil is a coward. I'm sorry but if you square up to people with knives you just as easily end up in hospital or dead....

Because he would have been fine if he'd have let the knife-wielding muggers have their way?

• Subscriber
Just now, tlr said:

Because he would have been fine if he'd have let the knife-wielding muggers have their way?

Probably, yes. Are you trying to argue that the smart thing to do to someone with a knife is to square up to them and pick a fight? This isn't a superhero movie. Kolasinac is very lucky he didn't end up bleeding out with a knife in his gut, and for what? Well done to him for having balls but it's not an example to follow, it was an idiot caveman move.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Probably, yes. Are you trying to argue that the smart thing to do to someone with a knife is to square up to them and pick a fight? This isn't a superhero movie. Kolasinac is very lucky he didn't end up bleeding out with a knife in his gut, and for what? Well done to him for having balls but it's not an example to follow, it was an idiot caveman move.

By the same 'probably' you may also get away with squaring up.

I am not arguing it is smart, I'm a coward with stuff like that so probably would have shat myself and legged it but there we are. Most people would do the same. It's just the way people react - footballers of his ilk tend to be a bit mad anyway, and given stuff like their physical strength they stand a hell of a better chance of fighting people off than the rest of us. Also can't help but wonder if his background influenced how he reacted - must have seen and heard some awful shit growing up a Bosnian Muslim in the 90s. 

Archived