talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kolasinac And Ozil Attacked by Knife-Wielding Thugs

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You've got to watch it in this country these days to be honest.

Once upon a time, if someone pulled a knife on you, you could turn around and say "Stab me then, cunt" and they wouldn't have the guts, because in reality they want to mug you, not kill you. But these days, they stab first and then rob you. Completely different fucking mentality.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

A lot of people saying Kolasinac has balls of steel and Ozil is a coward. I'm sorry but if you square up to people with knives you just as easily end up in hospital or dead. It's pretty fucking stupid actually but don't let me stop any of these faux hard men on Twitter who think they'd do the same, risk leaving behind widows, grieving parents and fatherless children just in case there's someone filming it who will out them as a coward on social media.

Who the fuck was filming this anyway? If it was one of the assailants then how stupid can you get and if it was some other idiot then why aren't you using the phone to call the police you absolute degenerate? More important to be the first to get a video on Twitter than it is to alert the police to a potentially violent crime. I hate our generation so much.

I think there is a difference in trying to defend yourself or say a friend or especially a member of the family from some attack but yes, it can go seriously wrong simply because these fuckers have no regard for anyone but themselves and they are happy to use as much brutality and force as required to get what they want.. Once identified though they soon come up with the hard luck life story that seems to let them get away with literal murder... 

Talking of this and slightly in connection with something @nudge and myself were discussing the other day I found out this morning that just down the end of our road a bloke was dragged about 300 yards down the road by a car and was killed, the police had it cordoned off all day and they found the car a short distance away torched... They say it was deliberate and they are treating it as murder.. His friends found him laying in the road at about 1.30am this morning, can't believe it, I was up then as well but there were no sirens, lights or nothing to indicate something had happened... 

Fair play to Kolasniac, I wouldn't have been that brave. Ozil had his missus with him too which makes it worse. This sort of thing is happening in London every day to normal people i think the mayor needs to do more about this.

With more info it saddens me that people I have respected (like Cicero) can make the sort of comment on here from lack of info.  Sead told Mesut to stay in the car and protect Amine and he would try and deal with the idiots. A coward would have got out and legged it, but just to sit there and take the chance his mate could get rid of them and keep the young lady safe is a bit different from the first 'guess' at what happened.  What Mesut put up with when he was a young kid prepared him for days like these - they were both brilliant (daft maybe and Sead's dancing would never win him 'strictly'), but would any of us stick around and face that defence?  Time, I think, to leave it to the boys in blue and move on!

11 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

With more info it saddens me that people I have respected (like Cicero) can make the sort of comment on here from lack of info.  Sead told Mesut to stay in the car and protect Amine and he would try and deal with the idiots. A coward would have got out and legged it, but just to sit there and take the chance his mate could get rid of them and keep the young lady safe is a bit different from the first 'guess' at what happened.  What Mesut put up with when he was a young kid prepared him for days like these - they were both brilliant (daft maybe and Sead's dancing would never win him 'strictly'), but would any of us stick around and face that defence?  Time, I think, to leave it to the boys in blue and move on!

Did he tell him to drive off?

• 2 weeks later...

When Johan Cruyff was playing for Barcelona, a man came to his house with a gun as part of some kidnapping attempt. Nothing happened in the end but he talked about how it negatively affected (of course) his personal life but also his career. For example, it was a big factor in him refusing to travel with the national team because of the fear of leaving his family despite his place being vigilantly looked after by security. Not an easy situation for Kolasinic and Ozil to be in and something which could have more repercussions.

Hope it gets sorted and this gang fuck off.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Don't think that arrest has anything to do with the video and the lads on the motorbikes? those guys were arrested outside of Ozil's house.

"According to reports, the men were arrested after becoming involved in an altercation with security staff outside Ozil's home.

"Two men have been charged under Section 4a of the Public Order Act following an incident in Camden on Thursday, 8 August," the Met said.

Mr Ercan and Mr Ekinci, both 27, are due to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on 6 September.

Police said they were treating the public order offence and the attempted car-jacking as separate incidents..."

FULL REPORT

• 2 months later...

Archived