talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Wilson - Loan to Bournemouth Confirmed

6 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

At Championship level, it's a whole world away from the level Liverpool compete at.

I know mate, if Klopp wants to sell him then i trust his judgement. Jordan Ibe looked like a world beater in the championship and i was a bit disappointed that we let him go at the time but he's turned out to be absolute shite at Bournemouth.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are in constant conversations, that's clear. We have to do the right thing for us and for the boy. There is nothing to talk about in public about it, so we will see what happens in the next eight or nine days until the window closes." 

Those are Klopp's quotes on Wilson. Doesn't sound like a manager keen on retaining the player at the club.

On a good note, at least the lad is attracting Premier league clubs. I hope he goes to the right club and develops as a player. 

• The title was changed to Harry Wilson - Loan to Bournemouth Confirmed

I don't play fantasy football, but I imagine having 2 Wilsons that can potentially be scoring for Bournemouth might be confusing as fuck for fantasy football players. Hoping to see some twitter meltdowns about that over the season.

Archived