talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

International Champions Cup

football forum

2 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Speaking of Mexico, where would be the best parts to visit? Apart from Cancun as that is too fucking common and everybody goes there xD. Saying that, I bet it'd still be good there though.

Surprisingly I have not been in Mexico, but to my knowledge, stay out of Sinaloa and Juarez. Most of the west is pretty terrible actually. I would like to visit Puebla, Morelia and Monterrey as for my picks. Guadalajara could be nice as well.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Parts of any country can be dangerous for anyone, even for people of that country that aren't from those parts.

In my 3 years back at Lima, I must have been the only person to not have been robbed at gunpoint. And I went to shady parts of the city on a weekly basis. It’s really about keeping common sense to reduce the risk.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

In my 3 years back at Lima, I must have been the only person to not have been robbed at gunpoint.

Phew, I would have shite myself seeing someone standing there with a gun, our patrol was shot at in my army days doing a tour of duty in NI in 74 but luckily the shot's went over our head and we all dived for cover and that was scary enough and it's true what they say, the hairs on my head and arms stood up. O.o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived