• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Patrick Cutrone Signs For Fiorentina

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Jimenez, Jota, and Cutrone.... wolves will finish ahead of Chelsea, that's Teso lock of the season. 

I'll pay £20 quid to the site if that happens.

£20 quid from you to the site if it doesn't.

Deal?

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD fuck Teso look what you done to poor Cicero. Got his head all fucked up and now he talking straight up bollocks. You can keep MOTM, I'm content with your way of taking the L. 

Peru won’t qualify for the WC 

• The title was changed to Patrick Cutrone Signs For Wolves
  • Subscriber
On 29/07/2019 at 15:27, Stan said:

I'll pay £20 quid to the site if that happens.

£20 quid from you to the site if it doesn't.

Deal?

So it's £20 to this place if Wolves come above Chelsea and £0 if Chelsea come above Wolves, for anyone wondering.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Dan said:

So it's £20 to this place if Wolves come above Chelsea and £0 if Chelsea come above Wolves, for anyone wondering.

I don't get it :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Patrick Cutrone Signs For Fiorentina
  • 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Another player I bigged up and flopped. Thankfully he's still young and can turn it around. Or he'll be Borini 2.0

Milan fucked him over, like most of their other young players recently. Locatelli and Calabria come to mind, maybe they were never going to be amazing but let's not pretend that Milan are buying elite players with their huge spending (I read on ESPN they are in the top five spenders of Europe during the 10s). What can expensive flops like Paqueta and Conti do over Locatelli and Calabria, anyway? Or spendning huge on flavour of the month Piatek, instead of just using Cutrone.

12 hours ago, Spike said:

Milan fucked him over, like most of their other young players recently. Locatelli and Calabria come to mind, maybe they were never going to be amazing but let's not pretend that Milan are buying elite players with their huge spending (I read on ESPN they are in the top five spenders of Europe during the 10s). What can expensive flops like Paqueta and Conti do over Locatelli and Calabria, anyway? Or spendning huge on flavour of the month Piatek, instead of just using Cutrone.

I understand the Conti / Calabria argument (and Milan will probably steer clear of buying any more Atalanta players) but Locatelli / Paqueta and Cutrone / Piatek are completely different type of players from each other. They could all comfortably play within the same team. It would have probably be better for Piatek to still have Cutrone alongside him, as his main struggle was being a lone forward.

Archived