talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2019/20 Chat

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Chadwell said:

Indeed, enjoyed it. Also believe I'd have taken a point before the match had it been offered.

Can't be too upset, you gained another point on Stuttgart this week. 

298051490_Bundesliga2.PNG.c880155c61894ef4278ba1d43d988090.PNG

Friday, October 25
Holstein Kiel vs Bochum
Darmstadt vs Erzgebirge Aue

Saturday, October 26
Hamburg SV vs Stuttgart
Dynamo Dresden vs Arminia Bielefeld
Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96

Sunday, October 27
Nürnber vs Jahn Regensburg
Heidenheim vs St. Pauli
Osnabrück vs Greuther Fürth

Monday, October 28
Sandhausen vs Wehen Wiesbaden

image.png.aae5e09f0a0a0ed19f45d9edb3363e1c.png

36 minutes ago, Eco said:

Can't be too upset, you gained another point on Stuttgart this week. 

Yeah exactly, while also inducing dropped points in an away match for another promotion rival. Certainly pleased with the results of the weekend, all things considered. Looks to be an entertaining season, I just have to hope no one pulls a fucking Paderborn from last year. Uppity little shites. 

3 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Yeah exactly, while also inducing dropped points in an away match for another promotion rival. Certainly pleased with the results of the weekend, all things considered. Looks to be an entertaining season, I just have to hope no one pulls a fucking Paderborn from last year. Uppity little shites. 

Well - if it makes you feel better at all...they are getting mauled in the Bundesliga. 

2 hours ago, Eco said:

Well - if it makes you feel better at all...they are getting mauled in the Bundesliga. 

It does, in fact, make me feel better. Every time I look at the 1. BuLi table I look to make sure they're still rooted to the bottom of it. I'm not petty :)

3 hours ago, Chadwell said:

It does, in fact, make me feel better. Every time I look at the 1. BuLi table I look to make sure they're still rooted to the bottom of it. I'm not petty :)

Any such pettiness towards Union and their massive achievement of promotion last year and 15 draws, haha

Just now, Eco said:

Any such pettiness towards Union and their massive achievement of promotion last year and 15 draws, haha

Nah, is honestly cool to see a club make it to the bigs for the first time ever. They were also towards the top for most of the season.

Paderborn however, came out of absolutely nowhere in the final leg of the season, and directly took advantage of HSV's skid. 

2 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Nah, is honestly cool to see a club make it to the bigs for the first time ever. They were also towards the top for most of the season.

Paderborn however, came out of absolutely nowhere in the final leg of the season, and directly took advantage of HSV's skid. 

Yeah - it's hard to watch a lot of 2. Bundesliga, so I don't keep up with it as much as I wish I could...but it is great seeing those scenes at Union last year when they advanced against Stuttgart. 

40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've never seen something like this before. 

A Kiel player warming up stopped the ball before the ball crossed the line, and the referee awarded Bochum a penalty for it. 

This is so insane. Don't even have words for it. Biggest joke for me is that there are people claiming that this would be correct decision. No, it's not.

There was absolutely no reason for the VAR to even get in contact with the referee. 

Wie war das noch mit der klaren Fehlentscheidung? Unfassbar. Sowas regt mich richtig auf. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha a good win; bet even you didn't expect a 6-2? Stuttgart are shambles.

Also Martin Harnik; what a player! :D 

Haha absolutely did not expect it, was honestly rather nervous going in. Stuttgart just looked awful, front to back. Shoddy defending and atrocious passing and ball care in the attacking third. 

Spot on in regard to Harnik, that performance today has gotta sting for some Stuttgart fans. Interesting man-management by Hecking if had projected that Harnik might run riot in the situation if he played him front and center. 

What is going on with 2. Bundesliga at the moment? Every game there seems to be an "odd" incident. Ron-Robert Zieler wanted to punch the ball away in anger, hit Daniel Gordon in the kidney by accident and was sent off :D 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What is going on with 2. Bundesliga at the moment? Every game there seems to be an "odd" incident. Ron-Robert Zieler wanted to punch the ball away in anger, hit Daniel Gordon in the kidney by accident and was sent off :D 

To be fair he already had a yellow and was given his second one for this. Looks really stupid though xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived