talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2019/20 Chat

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Bochum have the best form in the league over the last 20 games according to Flash Scores. Unbeaten since the restart as well. They were in genuine relegation danger at one point which is madness.

They apparently always finish quite well to build up some hope and then just start awfully.

7 hours ago, Mpache said:

Saw Paik Seung-Ho did well today. How has he done as a whole? He and Lee Seung-Woo were supposed to be promises in Korean football. Obviously the latter didn't end so well.

Mostly he played inconspicuous. He played regularly was taken off the pitch often, though. His performance was nothing to brag about so far.

• Administrator

Is there any rivalry, apart from the table positions today, between Heidenheim and Hamburg? 

Bielefield vs Heidenheim and Hamburg host Sandhausen with Hamburg needing to draw/win and hope Heidenheim lose. 

The reward is to face Werder Bremen in the playoff... 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To imagine this rivalry, think Hastings United and Everton. There's the Badenian/Swabian antagonism Between Sandhausen and Heidenheim, though.

Woah, didn't know it was such a big rivalry then!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Looks comfy in here. Got room for one more?

This room is about to close but you have priority to enter the new room. Further details to come :ph34r:

I am sure that Heidenheim would be an easier opponent for Werder in the play-offs than Hamburg would. A Nordderby in the play-offs is bound to be extremely competitive and also I genuinely think that  Hamburg SV have a stronger team than Heidenheim. 

If Arminia Bielefeld play to their potential, one would think that they would win at home today, or at least draw. But seeing as they have already won the 2. Bundesliga, it's not so clear cut as to how much effort they will put into this match. I would expect Hamburg to beat Sandhausen at home this afternoon, given what's at stake for them today. Either way, it looks like another day of exciting football in Germany, with a lot on the line for Hamburg and Heidenheim.

5 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Ugh, the hurt. 

I know mate, I mean this was a great chance for Hamburg to secure a play-off place. A game at home mid-table Sandhausen and Hamburg seem to be blowing their chance. Arminia Bielefeld are dominating against Heidenheim and playing as well as they have all season. So really Hamburg are their own worse enemies here. 

Just now, Michael said:

I know mate, I mean this was a great chance for Hamburg to secure a play-off place. A game at home mid-table Sandhausen and Hamburg seem to be blowing their chance. Arminia Bielefeld are dominating against Heidenheim and playing as well as they have all season. So really Hamburg are their own worse enemies here. 

No doubt. Impressively how easily HSV players succumb to pressure. 

Also, if Mr Behrens would safely go climb into a very shallow hole, that'd be superb. 

Hamburg have been terrible in this first half. Sandhausen should really be 3 or 4 goals up given the chances that they have been gifted. Hopefully Hecking gives them a kick up the arse at half time and they actually come out to play football in the second half. >:(

• The topic was unpinned

Archived