talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2019/20 Chat

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, I wanted the Nordderby in the play-offs, but I think that Werder will get the better of Heidenheim. Arminia Bielefeld dominated them today and I can see Werder Bremen doing the same in the first leg of the play-offs.

I still remember how we lost to Heidenheim in the Pokal about 10 years ago :ph34r: But yes, while anything can happen in one game, there's no excuses not to win over the course of two matches. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Have to feel for their fans... That really is a pathetic display, especially considering what's at stake. 

@Chadwell surely Hecking will be gone in summer?

Almost certainly. No doubt someone has already trotted out the ceremonial club guillotine for whoever the club will collectively point the finger at. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Chadwell said:

Almost certainly. No doubt someone has already trotted out the ceremonial club guillotine for whoever the club will collectively point the finger at. 

I know I like to take the piss out of HSV, but in all honesty, it's a shame what's been going on with the club in the last decade, and I do feel for you. Surely need proper restructuring, starting with the highest levels of hierarchy first and foremost... 

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I know I like to take the piss out of HSV, but in all honesty, it's a shame what's been going on with the club in the last decade, and I do feel for you. Surely need proper restructuring, starting with the highest levels of hierarchy first and foremost... 

Missed out on promotion for a second straight year, abused by Sandhausen at home, scored on by Diki, and pitied by a lifelong Bremen fan - what a day xD

Haha I appreciate your sympathy though. I'm not sure what the solution is at this point. So many overhauls at so many levels. Maybe the club needs to really humble themselves. Start with restructuring with the kids. Conversely, that may be too much pressure placed on the kiddos. I dunno... what a mess lol. 

It seems like very bad timing, but Nürnberg shouldn't be in this position in the first place, given some of the decent players they have in their squad. It would be a real disaster for them if they lose the playoffs and get relegated. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived