talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2019/20 Chat

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Nurnberg lose once again, this time by a single goal at home to Greuther Furth.

Nurnberg have really underachieved this season, as they try their best to avoid relegation. However a squad with players such as Robin Hack, Mavropanos, Michael Frey, Adam Zrelak, Johannes Geis, Iuri Medeiros, Ishak, Margreitter and Asger Sorensen, really should be doing better in the 2. Bundesliga. I personally think that their below par performances are again mainly down to poor management.

Hopefully Nurnberg avoid relegation, as I wouldn't like to see them join other big clubs such as Kaiserslautern, Eintracht Braunschweig and 1860 Munich in the 3 Liga.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

FC Nurnberg lose once again, this time by a single goal at home to Greuther Furth.

Nurnberg have really underachieved this season, as they try their best to avoid relegation. However a squad with players such as Robin Hack, Mavropanos, Michael Frey, Adam Zrelak, Johannes Geis, Iuri Medeiros, Ishak, Margreitter and Asger Sorensen, really should be doing better in the 2. Bundesliga. I personally think that their below par performances are again mainly down to poor management.

Hopefully Nurnberg avoid relegation, as I wouldn't like to see them join other big clubs such as Kaiserslautern, Eintracht Braunschweig and 1860 Munich in the 3 Liga.

Expected Nürnberg to be a disappoinment, but surely didn't see them as relegation candidates this season...  Would be definitely a huge blow if they get relegated.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Expected Nürnberg to be a disappoinment, but surely didn't see them as relegation candidates this season...  Would be definitely a huge blow if they get relegated.

Yeah, I know they were poor in the Bundesliga last season, but I didn't really expect them to be this bad in the 2 Bundesliga this time around. But they just seem to have continued their poor form. I think that they will have enough in them to stay up, but the fact that they are battling to avoid relegation in the first place, is a bad reflection of them as a team.

15 minutes ago, Michael said:

Disagree. A 3.Liga with them , Karlsruhe, Waldhof, Dresden, Rostock, Ingolstadt, Uerdingen, Münster, Haching and us had 12 former Buli clubs and were brilliant. Specially the derbies between Lautern and us are something I've be longingf for for over 20 years and am looking forward too. Obviously that's the only objektive opinion there is.

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Disagree. A 3.Liga with them , Karlsruhe, Waldhof, Dresden, Rostock, Ingolstadt, Uerdingen, Münster, Haching and us had 12 former Buli clubs and were brilliant. Specially the derbies between Lautern and us are something I've be longingf for for over 20 years and am looking forward too. Obviously that's the only objektive opinion there is.

Derbies are great, but surely you would want to have such derbies in a stronger league. xD 

I get what you mean though, even in the lower level leagues, the atmosphere and the competitiveness in such derbies can be impressive.;)

Very impressive year for Bielefeld. Only 2 losses this year and surely heading up as champions. Even more impressive when you consider some of the teams in 2. Bundesliga like HSV, Stuttgart and Hannover. 

• Administrator

Great goal by Claus! Bielefeld 1 up. Exquisite touch to control it then lob the keeper with his other foot.

They're on their way to promotion!

• Administrator

Unreal 3rd goal for Bielefeld. 

Passed it out of their own area, played all round Dresden through the park and finished by Klos. Great goal.

Just now, Stan said:

Unreal 3rd goal for Bielefeld. 

Passed it out of their own area, played all round Dresden through the park and finished by Klos. Great goal.

What awful defending there from 39 on the ball, just properly got pushed off the ball and fell straight down. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

What awful defending there from 39 on the ball, just properly got pushed off the ball and fell straight down. 

They moved the ball far too quickly for them though to be fair.

11 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Nice, another youngster to maybe watch out for.

Apparently Scaloni likes Gonzalez too.

Gonzalez is a class act and he deserves to be back playing in the Bundesliga next season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived