The better place to talk football.

Staff Changes

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 30/10/2019 at 15:54, DeadLinesman said:

He’s got thicker skin than that. 2007, I raged at anyone and everyone. You get older, you realise 99.9% of people you come across on the internet matter not a jot in the grand scheme of things.

I’ve currently got a wife with a heart condition, 2 kids that drive me nuts and a mother who this year alone has broken her hip, arm, severed her brachial artery and is currently undergoing radiotherapy at Clatterbridge for secondary mets in her spine, meaning she can’t walk. The forum keeps me sane (at times), but nobody has a clue what anyone from a relative noob to the most experienced member of staff is going through. Maybe if we all took a second of our time to think about what the other person might be going through, the world would be a better place.

A bit late to reading all these posts as i've had sooo much going on myself. But spot on :congrats:.  Hope all is good mate.

Couldn't agree more with all of that.

Regarding Cannabis, i feel like he posted too much... in an unhealthy way. Maybe he realised that?  I still see his Social Media posts with his 13 million hashtags. Loves a hashtag more than me he does xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived