• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Staff Changes

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Shame Cannabis has called it a day but it's his choice and we have to accept his decision, I have always said family & health comes first before football and I will never change my opinion on that one, he was the guy that got me into Peaky Blinder, I would always imagine him like this in here...xD

3554a1d7d585f6589d7fcbb5eef8a66b.jpg

On 17/10/2019 at 22:19, Grizzly21 said:

Shame, but its his decisión and we should respect it really.

I remember the world cup mascots thread where he did am alpaca for Peru. Was so funny xD

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

If only we were getting paid to be fired xD

You might get a £6million pay of for being shit like Sven Goran Ericsson

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Tbh it had long got past the point where staff could with a straight face tell people not to troll/chat shit and then have him on board 

Cannabis didn't get fired?

I've been on the old forums + these forums since I was still a kid, so it feels like I've grown up with some of you as I've posted on here for over a decade. Personally, I feel as though Cananbis' behavior suddenly changed on here that was different to the way I'd known him to post for years and years and years.

Personally, when I see someone's behavior suddenly shift like that... I'd assume that there's something else going on in their lives, and it's not just the forum and the people on the forum (that they've been posting with for years) that's the root of their attitude change. He's got his own life separate to these forums and maybe he just needs to sort something out in his life before he can come back here - or maybe sorting things out in his life means he won't be back on here.

Does that excuse trolling from staff members? No - obviously it doesn't. And it's a legitimate gripe that non-staff can have when it seems like staff is going out of their way to troll members on here.

But he was a good lad on here, who suddenly had a big attitude shift. I don't know why he had that attitude shift or what's going on in his life - but if he's got some shite he needs to have sorted out. But in my personal experience when I've known someone in my life that suddenly has a big personality shift, they've had some massive life event that's caused them a great deal of issues - whether it's physical, emotional, mental (I guess emotional fits into mental), etc... So I don't know what the fuck happened, but I'm inclined to think that probably it was something not great. And if that's the case, I'm less inclined to pass negative judgments off how he acted around the end of his time here before he sort of went into hibernation prior to asking for his account to close.

And if that's the case, I wish him the best in getting that all sorted out. Whether or not he ever comes back, he was a good lad and I'm sure he's still a good lad despite whatever's happened.

3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Whether he did or not, he’s bang on. You couldn’t tell people like Brian not to troll, when you had that whopper on the staff. 

Brian isn't really a troller??

• Administrator
4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

If only we were getting paid to be fired xD

I've paid hundreds to keep this forum alive and ergo you in my life. Not even a fucking birthday card in return. It's like having my girlfriend on the forum! 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Whether he did or not, he’s bang on. You couldn’t tell people like Brian not to troll, when you had that whopper on the staff. 

Hold up, hold up. Firstly, everyone on the staffing team doesn't actively go out of their way to be a whopper. On any given day any of us can be a whopper. Also none of us get paid for this lark, we do it because we enjoy it. Cannabis decided the time was right for him to leave and focus on his life outside of the forum, so having a pop at him after the event is a bit disingenuous. I didn't always agree with Cannabis, nor he with me but I respect everything he did for this forum. He drove activity. Whether you liked it or not, his drive to make this place a success is a reason we're still here as a forum. It's a loss to the community that he isn't here.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived