The better place to talk football.

Kicker Manager Interactive 2019/20

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So they changed the site, im all fucked up now I tried navigating around but I cant even find a messages area to find an invite from you xD

Image result for waving white flag

They removed the messaging system along with the on-site forums... If you go to the Games - Interactive - Bundesliga and set up your team you should see the invitation on the right side or on the Leagues tab?

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

So they changed the site, im all fucked up now I tried navigating around but I cant even find a messages area to find an invite from you xD

du3QPPE.png

Click to enlarge - you should find the invitation there on the right side under "Einladungen"! 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Relling said:

Is there a league for the 2. Liga this season?

I haven't reactivated it due to lack of interest last season.. Can do it now though if you want?

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Is this like fantasy football but for the Bundesliga? 

Yes - you are given a budget of 42,5 Million and have to pick 22 players for your team (3 goalies, 6 defenders, 8 midfielders and 5 forwards) who then get points based on their performances each matchday. I had a manual written in English for those who never played before but it was in the previous forum :( If you're interested to join just go to https://manager.kicker.de/interactive/bundesliga/meinteam/meinkader and build your team; once you're done you'll have to login or create an account to save your choices click on "Login um zu Speichern", then click on "Meinen kicker-Account erstellen" on the next page; fill in your personal data (username, email, password), accept the terms & conditions, click on "Anmelden". That should be it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Michael said:

Only just seen this, I guess its too late now for me to have a go now that the 1st game has been played.

Nah you can still join; will only miss the first matchday...

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah you can still join; will only miss the first matchday...

I see, I might have a go at it tomorrow before the games kick off, as I've been quite ill today. Good luck to Bremen in their game against Dusseldorf tomorrow. I am sure the Weser Stadium will be sold out.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, I might have a go at it tomorrow before the games kick off, as I've been quite ill today. Good luck to Bremen in their game against Dusseldorf tomorrow. I am sure the Weser Stadium will be sold out.

Thank you and hope you get better soon! :)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived