• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kicker Manager Interactive 2019/20

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Im too lazy to take a screenshot and I dont know how many of you kept up with this but I did cus' im awesome.

Final standings! congrats to @Relling pulling out the victory in the end with a fairly tight race.

Overall rating - TF365

Appreciation

Matchday 34 Matchday 33 Matchday 32 Matchday 31 Matchday 30 Matchday 29 Matchday 28 Matchday 27 Matchday 26 Matchday 25 Matchday 24 Matchday 23 Matchday 22 Matchday 21 Matchday 20 Matchday 19 Matchday 18 17th matchday Matchday 16 Matchday 15 Matchday 14 Matchday 13 Matchday 12 Matchday 11 Matchday 10 Matchday 9 Matchday 8 Matchday 7 Matchday 6 5th matchday 4th matchday 3rd matchday Matchday 2 Matchday 1   Choose
space ic-sort-up.gif tendency Surname Space. season Point season
1 tend-hold.gif Doctor Relling 43860 1018

2nd tend-hold.gif Viva La FCB 51485 989

3rd tend-hold.gif Lars Hornemann 56765 969

4th tend-hold.gif Lithuanian Lovely 87564 850

5 tend-hold.gif TsubasaF95 113115 707

6 tend-hold.gif Binder Dundat 119350 648

• Subscriber

I completely forgot about it, as usual xD 

Would be good to have something that requires a bit more participation... But I think nobody is keen on Comunio?

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, nudge said:

I completely forgot about it, as usual xD 

Would be good to have something that requires a bit more participation... But I think nobody is keen on Comunio?

I tend to agree, basically you only have to tune in before the season to pick your lineup and then again for winter transfers and the rest runs itself. What does comunio offer? Id be interested in something a tad bit more involved.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I tend to agree, basically you only have to tune in before the season to pick your lineup and then again for winter transfers and the rest runs itself. What does comunio offer? Id be interested in something a tad bit more involved.

Every member starts with a budget of 40 million or with a randomly assigned team and an additional budget of 20 million (depending on the setting of the league). Every player is available only once per league (so for example, if you sign Lewandowski, he is not available for anyone else - unless you decide to sell him at some point in the season). By selectively buying and selling players you can improve your team continuously. Transfers are performed once a day. Every matchday you receive points for the lined up players of your team based on the real performance of the player.

So yeah, much more involvement there, not sure how many of us would commit to it...

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Every member starts with a budget of 40 million or with a randomly assigned team and an additional budget of 20 million (depending on the setting of the league). Every player is available only once per league (so for example, if you sign Lewandowski, he is not available for anyone else - unless you decide to sell him at some point in the season). By selectively buying and selling players you can improve your team continuously. Transfers are performed once a day. Every matchday you receive points for the lined up players of your team based on the real performance of the player.

So yeah, much more involvement there, not sure how many of us would commit to it...

That sounds pretty cool actually. So you can sell players on a high that have increased their value and try and cash in and reshape your team a bit. Im into it!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

That sounds pretty cool actually. So you can sell players on a high that have increased their value and try and cash in and reshape your team a bit. Im into it!

Yes, or get rid of those who just take up the place in the team but are useless (you can release players on a free transfer too). You actually get money each matchday based on how your team performs, too, so it's not that you're stuck only with what you have...

I'd be in as well. Just need more people to join, as 2 of us are awesome, but hardly a league xD  

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, or get rid of those who just take up the place in the team but are useless (you can release players on a free transfer too). You actually get money each matchday based on how your team performs, too, so it's not that you're stuck only with what you have...

I'd be in as well. Just need more people to join, as 2 of us are awesome, but hardly a league xD  

Yeah that sounds way more interesting. Now we just need to convince @Tommy @Rucksackfranzose @Relling @Faithcore @Eco@Michael @bindermaybe @Stan and @Bluewolf could be interested too? Tag anyone else you can think of lets see if we can do this.

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I loved Comunio back in the day. I prefer starting with no actual team, so you can start from scratch. 

What does this mean? you start with no team and no money? explain yourself!

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

What does this mean? you start with no team and no money? explain yourself!

No team and 40 million budget as opposed to a randomly selected team and 20 million budget.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

No team and 40 million budget as opposed to a randomly selected team and 20 million budget.

Yeah I like that idea better. I feel you get more invested if youre choosing your own guys more or less.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Okay if I get ignored you've just lost a willing customer. Gonna take my service elsewhere. 

Don't be lazy and read the posts, Stanley :D 

We're considering Comunio which is a sort of combination of fantasy and management for next Bundesliga season.

• Administrator

Count me in! Thanks to the customer support above I have been enticed. 

Sounds like a draft system we have on Premier League's official fantasy league site. 

• Administrator

I will be joining but it's not allowing Guest Entrance.

I can sign-up for free but it's saying whether to choose existing/new public/private mini-league...

Has the new league been set up?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived