talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Legends - Past and Present

football forum

• Subscriber

I wasn't too sure where to post this new thread so I posted it in here, the Admin/Mod's can do their bit and move it if appropriate :ay:

Just what the title says, Legends, I spotted this and thought I would post this, a true time great and the skill of this guy, pure bliss, Ronaldinho  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

The Vieira v Keane rivalry of the late 90’s/early-to-mid 00’s culminating in that scuffle in the Highbury tunnel was truly superb.

Don’t get players like them two nowadays. 

I'm glad we don't get players like Keane ( although I think there are some) 

Hate the guy think he is scum. Fantastic player but hate him. Hated him even more since unread his autobiography. 

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Machado said:

Ronaldinho should have been in the discussion for GOAT with Messi but sadly he's not.

Still the most talented footballer I ever saw kick a ball. Absurd, absurd ability.

I absolutely hate this sudden use of 'GOAT' :what:

I agree though, Ronaldinho was something else and should be in the dialogue when referring to the greatest players of all time. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Machado said:

Ronaldinho should have been in the discussion for GOAT with Messi but sadly he's not.

Still the most talented footballer I ever saw kick a ball. Absurd, absurd ability.

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Underrated opinion but give me 2005-2007 Kaka any day over Dinho 

Just posted a video in this thread 50 Famous Goals - Impossible To Forget which has Ronaldinho's and Kaka goals showing in it.

Archived