talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

July 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

As the football season draws nearer we rely on everyone, especially members, to keep this place ticking over. Sometimes there can be a bit of a lull each summer but there's been plenty of action across the site so firstly thank you for that.

For July, there were plenty of votes for this member as his input is never understated & always appreciated; his player knowledge is probably second to none. Never argumentative and always willing to engage in conversation and just comes across as a genuinely good bloke! 

It appears the summer months are when this member thrives as his last appearances in the top 3 for Member of the Month were June & July last year, where he came 2nd on both occasions. He's gone one step further this time with a clear win to become July 2019's Member of the Month.

This month's winner is....

@El Profesor

:D 

We managed to get a quick glimpse of his reaction as he was given the award:

brazilfan.gif

P.S Notable mention for his love for La Casa De Papal/Money Heist. Great programme!

In 2nd and 3rd place were @RandoEFC and @Dr. Gonzo respectively.

Keep it up everyone, football season begins again soon!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Stan said:

As the football season draws nearer we rely on everyone, especially members, to keep this place ticking over. Sometimes there can be a bit of a lull each summer but there's been plenty of action across the site so firstly thank you for that.

For July, there were plenty of votes for this member as his input is never understated & always appreciated; his player knowledge is probably second to none. Never argumentative and always willing to engage in conversation and just comes across as a genuinely good bloke! 

It appears the summer months are when this member thrives as his last appearances in the top 3 for Member of the Month were June & July last year, where he came 2nd on both occasions. He's gone one step further this time with a clear win to become July 2019's Member of the Month.

This month's winner is....

@El Profesor

:D 

We managed to get a quick glimpse of his reaction as he was given the award:

brazilfan.gif

P.S Notable mention for his love for La Casa De Papal/Money Heist. Great programme!

In 2nd and 3rd place were @RandoEFC and @Dr. Gonzo respectively.

Keep it up everyone, football season begins again soon!

Wow. That´s a surprise. Thank you, Stan and all the fellow members who voted for me. 

giphy.gif

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

Congrats!

Still waiting for mine, criminal that Brian wins these and gets banned too 🤔

Well we don't know what he's gonna do in the future after he's won the award ffs xD

13 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Been on TF since forever and TFF earlier and never won this award, hell never even nominated. It is so obvious the mods never liked me because i am black.

If there was an award for the shadiest Eastern European Cesar Azpilicueta's fanboy you'd be my first choice. ;)

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Been on TF since forever and TFF earlier and never won this award, hell never even nominated. It is so obvious the mods never liked me because i am black.

You were nominated once in October 2018 but didn't get enough points to reach top 3.

So pipe down Mr. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived