talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Badminton

football forum

Mia Blichfeldt was a great story. Defeating Olympic runner up Sindhu and making it to the semi's, but now Tai Tzu Ying is just toying with her. I feel bad in a way, but to be fair I don't see anyone defeat Tzu Ying. Not even Carolina Marin.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Mia Blichfeldt was a great story. Defeating Olympic runner up Sindhu and making it to the semi's, but now Tai Tzu Ying is just toying with her. I feel bad in a way, but to be fair I don't see anyone defeat Tzu Ying. Not even Carolina Marin.

This 2nd set has been different. Mia giving Tai a run for her money at some points. Forcing mistakes.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

This 2nd set has been different. Mia giving Tai a run for her money at some points. Forcing mistakes.

Tai Tzu Ying wins 23-21 taking the 2nd set. That was a great effort from the Dane. Mia Blichfeldt the revelation of this tournament.

Tai onto the final. Not sure who the other finalist is yet, gonna rewatch that game soon.

Carolina Marin putting Tai Tzu Ying to the sword :o 

What a game, she won in 2 sets and did so with relative ease. For something she's an Olympic champion, though it was her first major title in a while according to commentary.

@Mpache was just watching abit of the womens Thailand open. This girl made a challenge they checked it and she was right then the referee called it wrong. She had correct her. Makes football var look like a military operation 🤣

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Mpache was just watching abit of the womens Thailand open. This girl made a challenge they checked it and she was right then the referee called it wrong. She had correct her. Makes football var look like a military operation 🤣

Oh nice, who were the players?

I was against all VAR at one point. However I am now strongly for a challenge system in football. If done right it would be a much better alternative than the current system used now. 

43 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Oh nice, who were the players?

I was against all VAR at one point. However I am now strongly for a challenge system in football. If done right it would be a much better alternative than the current system used now. 

A French and Spanish girl dont know their names. I challenge system could work in football. However if the managers and players dont agree with the decision(which they wont alot of the time) it will cause mayhem.

May work better than  the current system though. 

Didn't know you were against var you never mentioned that 🤣

23 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

A French and Spanish girl dont know their names. I challenge system could work in football. However if the managers and players dont agree with the decision(which they wont alot of the time) it will cause mayhem.

May work better than  the current system though. 

Didn't know you were against var you never mentioned that 🤣

Ah that was Carolina Marin, who won the first tournament this year in Thailand!

Carolina Marin won the Womens Singles final in the second Thailand tournament. She's back, and did so against Tai Tzu Ying once again without losing a game.

As for Mens, Axelsen claimed it again but this time against another Dane in Vittinghus. 3rd place was also Dane. Europe taking over the world.

Archived