talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Facial hair

football forum

I haven't clean shaved since 2015, i like to keep a rough beard it suits me but it takes effort to look after it so i trim it after a while.

Don't like mustaches, even for old school standards it didn't looked good on men for me mostly. 

Share your facial hair stories here, do you struggle or did to grow in the first place? ever shaved just because your partner didn't liked it ? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I go through phases where I like a bit of 'designer stubble' and clean shaven.

Thankfully my current girlfriend prefers either. 

There's a little area just underneath my bottom lip where nothing ever grows, weirdly xD  

27 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

it didn't looked good on men 

2556039-53019495-2560-1440.jpg?w=1050

Yea, I bet you feel pretty stupid right now. 

Anyway, I've got a beard for a long time now. But never too long. Two days ago I trimmed it to 2mm, and it feels like a whole shave. I prefer it a bit longer. 

I have a fairly untamed, long beard going on. I'm a bald guy so there is too much skin exposure without something going on. I'm waiting it to be about the length of Tim Howard's glorious beard. 

986a60d6a6f8ea672b4d4161bfe27b11.jpg

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I have a fairly untamed, long beard going on. I'm a bald guy so there is too much skin exposure without something going on. I'm waiting it to be about the length of Tim Howard's glorious beard. 

986a60d6a6f8ea672b4d4161bfe27b11.jpg

Didn't you had a Goatee in your last pictures here ?

34 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Didn't you had a Goatee in your last pictures here ?

No - I have never had a goatee, unless I was starting to whole process over and having a bit of fun. 

Have maintained a small goatee since college that gets regularly trimmed. Internet tells me it's called a 'Pure Goatee' 

I have never been a fan of the full beard. They are hard to maintain, especially if you live in a hot and humid location. It gets sweaty and itchy. 

I also remember reading this article on a study that found that full beard has more bacteria than the fur of a stray dog. 

Need to shave daily to be “clean shaved”. Usually shave 3-4 times a week. 

Have grown a beard over a 6 week period earlier this year, those on my social media sites may have seen it, I was impressed but would probably have scared the kids.

Archived