talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa, Norwich & Sheff Utd - Who Will Finish Highest?

Which Promoted Club Will Finish Highest?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Promoted Club Will Finish Highest?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/19 at 19:00

• Administrator

Villa have spent the most, in fact out-spending nearly all clubs in the PL so far.

Norwich stormed the Championship last season and have had a mixed pre-season - 5 games; 2 won, 2 lost, 1 drawn.

Sheff Utd return to the PL after a 12-year absence.

Who will finish highest out of the 3?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I reckon Norwich. I've changed my mind on them. I think they'll be an entertaining side who win enough to survive. I still think they're the prime candidates to get absolutely whacked occasionally but they're a really well run club.

I voted Villa, purely based on the fact that I think they've strengthened pretty well and they've also spent a fuckload. What we saw last season is that can go one of two ways: you can be the next Wolves, or you can be the next Fulham. And I suppose it's equally as likely they could be somewhere inbetween both of those. And if that's the case, I think that'd still be a pretty good season for a newly promoted side. Even if that newly promoted side is a genuinely big club.

Could see it being Norwich though as they clearly had great chemistry about their side last year and they've not tried to rock the boat too much and kept that side together mostly.

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I voted Villa, purely based on the fact that I think they've strengthened pretty well and they've also spent a fuckload. What we saw last season is that can go one of two ways: you can be the next Wolves, or you can be the next Fulham. And I suppose it's equally as likely they could be somewhere inbetween both of those. And if that's the case, I think that'd still be a pretty good season for a newly promoted side. Even if that newly promoted side is a genuinely big club.

Could see it being Norwich though as they clearly had great chemistry about their side last year and they've not tried to rock the boat too much and kept that side together mostly.

In fairness, Wolves were practically given a quality team when they got promoted and can't see any promoted team come close to them. 

3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

In fairness, Wolves were practically given a quality team when they got promoted and can't see any promoted team come close to them. 

Can't argue against that, in fairness. Insane how much better of a position their dodgy deal with Jorge Mendes put them in compared to their other promoted rivals.

Archived