talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dejan Lovren - Liverpool > Roma

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If this doesnt add more fuel to the fire, UEFA is ignoring that people in Boston are using Roma to give Liverpool an advantage. Two teams owned by the same owner is the same as two teams owned by one owner and a puppet of the owner per say. Very good job at disguising by John W. Henry and UEFA too

How is us selling Lovren at a cut rate to another club us getting an advantage? xD Also check the Roma CEO's wiki - it doesn't say a fucking thing about FSG: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Pallotta

They're just both from Massachusetts xD - bit sad and desperate, even from you. Plus if Roma just existed to give us an advantage, we wouldn't have spent as much for Alisson as we did. And Salah would have been half the price. And they would have rolled over and died after they got humiliated at Anfield, instead of spirited fight two years ago.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Rolling over would of been too fucking obvious. Instead the UEFA ref did the job.. the only game other game I have seen with such fake ass PKs in a favour and ignoring PKs against Liverpool is Barcelona vs PSG. Instead of bitching about, roma sold them Allison (if he had any self pride why would u go to the team that so blatantly stole the game(s) they were following rules from the same headquarters in Boston...

What a load of absolute nonsense 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

ANY player with self respect would of said no to the team that literally got +5calls that were iffy as fuck, but more the GK. I dont think Drogba would of joined Barcelona after the robbery at Stamford bridge but then again Chelsea and Barcelona dont have a conflict of interest. Napoli's president confirmed my suspicions. Salah so cheap but allison overpriced.... that's how a well run scheme is run by not making to obvious with favorable deals to the main team Liverpool. 

Can you name these "iffy" calls? Obviously you're going to mention the handball in the final so let me just say that was a stonewall penalty, doesn't matter if Mane intentionally hit the ball at Sissoko's hand his hand had no business being so high in the first place, how anyone can look at that and say it was a bad decision is beyond me.

36 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Rolling over would of been too fucking obvious. Instead the UEFA ref did the job.. the only game other game I have seen with such fake ass PKs in a favour and ignoring PKs against Liverpool is Barcelona vs PSG. Instead of bitching about, roma sold them Allison (if he had any self pride why would u go to the team that so blatantly stole the game(s) they were following rules from the same headquarters in Boston...

Wow, so Manchester United must really be incahoots with Barca then xD

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If this doesnt add more fuel to the fire, UEFA is ignoring that people in Boston are using Roma to give Liverpool an advantage. Two teams owned by the same owner is the same as two teams owned by one owner and a puppet of the owner per say. Very good job at disguising by John W. Henry and UEFA too

tumblr_pvb8yu0Qef1w134cuo1_540.gif

14 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Can you name these "iffy" calls? Obviously you're going to mention the handball in the final so let me just say that was a stonewall penalty, doesn't matter if Mane intentionally hit the ball at Sissoko's hand his hand had no business being so high in the first place, how anyone can look at that and say it was a bad decision is beyond me.

This is just his new go to fiction to harp on about us because he can't do his usual "LOLOLOL KLOPP WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING, LIVERPOOL WILL NEVER WIN THE CL. DON JOSE IS THE BEST, WE WILL WIN THE CL THIS YEAR" shite and he can't harp on about how we've spent a shit ton of money to fix our defense now that they've got a player that costs more than our entire back 4 (with big Virgil). So he's got to come up with his fantasy about how we're super corrupt because there's two teams who are both owned by hedge fund managers that happen to be from the same state in the US xD

5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Well done mate I had a good chuckle

7 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Great minds think a like and hopefully with time this scheme will come to light and prove Teso and Aurelio D.L. weren't blind sheeps. If man utd had something like this going on, I would be reppin the yellow and green colors instead of red. I'm a warrior of justice before anything else. 

What will be your excuse when we win it again this year?

4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

798416266_download(2).thumb.png.d7dc5c723f0195f3046c8f1853588601.png

Roma are in negotiations with Liverpool over a potential deal worth up to 20m euros (£18.6m) for Croatia defender Dejan Lovren, 30. (Football Italia)

Would be another mistake letting him go at this stage. If Gomez gets injured or is covering at RB then that would leave us with only Matip and VVD as senior CB's.

Cant  believe it's even being considered to be honest. Are we fucking skint or something? xD

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Some reports hes agreed terms with Roma but the clubs are yet to agree a fee.

Not sure wtf our thinking is on this one I'll be honest?

I know Klopp likes to promote the youth, but letting Lovren go and bring a young lad like Van DerBerg into the squad would be a huge mistake. 

Unfortunately, this story us starting to pick up speed. 

28 minutes ago, Rick said:

I know Klopp likes to promote the youth, but letting Lovren go and bring a young lad like Van DerBerg into the squad would be a huge mistake. 

Unfortunately, this story us starting to pick up speed. 

Yeah I agree. I'm all for defending the club but cant get my head around this one?!

It's a huge risk. 

• The topic was locked

Archived