talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Congrats to Everyone on TF365

football forum

You've made it through another summer without football. Yeah, sure watching Atlanta United do their thing was fun, and who didn't go out and try to attempt PK's in the backyard like Josef Martinez? 

jumucqhcbpyk7vsfqydb.gif

But it's over. Let us yanks deal with our 'soccer' games played on baseball fields, and all the European greats who retired in America. It's August and all that matters is that this is the month that all your teams are tied for that top spot, that no team has yet to bottle leads, or suffer the depression of relegation. Get fucking stocked ladies and gentlemen, becuase FOOTBALL IS BACK. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Going to see Fortuna Düsseldorf vs. SD Eibar friendly tomorrow, in our old stadium. Can't wait. The stadium-withdrawal is real. 

Yeah - I can only compare it to American football here. While soccer (football) is my favorite sport, I get it all year long between European/Mexican leagues and the MLS being on different schedules. 

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Eco said:

You've made it through another summer without football. Yeah, sure watching Atlanta United do their thing was fun, and who didn't go out and try to attempt PK's in the backyard like Josef Martinez? 

jumucqhcbpyk7vsfqydb.gif

Looks like he hurt his left leg in the process too. Still, thats a pretty shit penalty.

Archived