talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea - European Super Cup Final - Liverpool win 5-4 on penalties

football forum

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of the final result I have seen enough tonight to know we will be fine this season... Started well and got ahead tonight then conceded but have come right back into the game which is all you can ask for.. 

If VVD had been a bit fitter he might have scored there... B|

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

HOW DID WE NOT SCORE THERE?!

If I were Tammy Abraham I'd hate my fucking parents. Who names their son Tammy?

Don't know why they didn't go the whole hog and just name him Tampon Abraham... hope he scores against you for that slight by the way.. 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Don't know why they didn't go the whole hog and just name him Tampon Abraham... hope he scores against you for that slight by the way.. 

Well I'm going to call him Tampon for the rest of his life because of you

Don't know if I'll ever get used to not seeing the flag raised straight away for obvious offside decisions

It's annoying.. gets your hopes up only to be dashed once the ball hits the back of the net... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

It's annoying.. gets your hopes up only to be dashed once the ball hits the back of the net... 

It makes me think the linesmen (or lineswomen here) are fucking blind. I know they're told to do it because of VAR, but when it's so obvious... I don't see why they don't just raise the flag.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Hoping it will be resolved in normal or extra time, no one needs penalties 

I hope there's no extra time. No need to make this glorified friendly last longer than 90 minutes, if it's still deadlocked in the final seconds one side should just own goal it, for the greater good.

Yeah, sadly the 22 fuckers out on the pitch representing us would rather waste the time and get more tired than they need to be...

Think most of them are frightened that they will get a tug for being involved in some sort of betting/game throwing scandal to 'do the right thing' for all concerned.. 

Seeing Lampard & Klopp all smiles on the sidelines joking around with each other makes me think "those'd be 2 cool people to go drinking with" no idea if that's true even (although I'd absolutely love to get pissed with Klopp). Just an observation.

Archived