talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea - European Super Cup Final - Liverpool win 5-4 on penalties

football forum

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Probably. I don't think she's been too bad, but she's not been great. Distinctly average, I'd say.

Just now, Bluewolf said:

No, me as well, She has kept it flowing well, in fairness she has not had a lot to do as the game has been played in a good spirit from both sides.. 

Yeah not great but neither are some of the male refs. 

For all the talk about her just being a female ref before the game, it's not like she's drawn attention to herself for any bad shockers of a decision. 

Think she's handled it quite well and been as authoritative as she needed to be. 

Just now, Stan said:

For all the talk about her just being a female ref before the game, it's not like she's drawn attention to herself for any bad shockers of a decision. 

Think she's handled it quite well and been as authoritative as she needed to be. 

I think the people in charge of the VAR review should be shot though.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think shes got small tits :ph34r:

Unlike the lineswoman who has a right old pair :D

I think the ref has had an overall good game, but the rule for VAR in those situations is dumb imo. 

Saying it needs to be an obvious error, means you're asking "is it obviously NOT a penalty?". It's like having a trial and asking the accused person to prove they obviously didn't do it. 

The ref should just be able to say it's a potential penalty, ask to see VAR, and then decide for herself, looking at all angles and speeds. 

Archived