talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Dortmund 2-0 FC Bayern - German Super Cup - Saturday 3rd August, 2019

football forum

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund vs FC Bayern - German Super Cup - Saturday 3rd August, 2019
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Second bit of action for me to watch in German football this season after seeing a bit of the BL2 opener last week. 

I'm guessing this is the equivalent of the Community Shield in England?

• Administrator

That Bayern squad has ridiculous talent both as a team and individually. Hoping Dortmund have enough in them to beat them though. Looking forward to wtching Sancho.

• Administrator

Such an open game. Can tell it's pre-season - few bits of sloppy play and quite end-to-end to an extent. If Dortmund had a bit more composure going forward think they'd be winning right now.

Hitz just saved well from Muller.

• The title was changed to Borussia Dortmund 2-0 FC Bayern - German Super Cup - Saturday 3rd August, 2019
  • Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Stan said:

Very surprised that was only a yellow for Kimmich.

Unbelievable isn't it?... Goes studs up straight into Sancho's ankle outside of the pitch when the game is stopped and only gets a yellow after VAR watches the replay. 

What a bellend. Even complains about getting booked xD 

Could have easily been a penalty against Hakimi near the end of the match as well. I'm not surprised though; Siebert was the referee that gifted Bayern a penalty against us last season in the cup semifinal. Cunt.

Anyway good to see Bayern lose; hopefully one of the many losses this season.

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

Unbelievable isn't it?... Goes studs up straight into Sancho's ankle outside of the pitch when the game is stopped and only gets a yellow after VAR watches the replay. 

What a bellend. Even complains about getting booked xD 

Could have easily been a penalty against Hakimi near the end of the match as well. I'm not surprised though; Siebert was the referee that gifted Bayern a penalty against us last season in the cup semifinal. Cunt.

Anyway good to see Bayern lose; hopefully one of the many losses this season.

Fully expected the red card to come out of the pocket. Like you I was equally bemused that Kimmich was moaning about it!

Penalty was a bit debatable - didn't have control of the ball any more but have seen them given. Sanches does impede him somewhat.

I'm just happy for Dortmund to put the 5-0 & 6-0 losses behind them now!

Whoever and whichever you support that was not a bad game at all with which to start the season - it must reduce the BVB odds already on winning the title! and no Ribery or Robben to come and with this back line, Leroy will not be the answer - his game will not fit the way they played today - Bayern will have to look elsewhere - and quickly!

I love Bayern's saltiness already. Kimmich said Dortmund "deserved to win, but wasn't better", Hoeneß' face on the stands, Salihamidzic being a complete clown... love it. I hope Dortmund win the league by some margin, and Bayern struggle for a CL spot. 

Archived