• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

SPFL Match Chat 2019/20

football forum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

That red card was bullshit. Did absolutely nothing wrong.

His mistake was being Morelos.

A few Motherwell players on a yellow committing more fouls yet still on the park.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

That red card was bullshit. Did absolutely nothing wrong.

What a free kick that would have been.

Actually, what a save.

I don't think it was the pointing to the ears part of the celebration.

I think it was for the gesture that followed.

Irony being as Rab mentioned that Motherwell players lucky to stay on the pitch for several fouls in a feisty game and someone gets sent off for an incident not involving a foul xD 

Hearts are just about in full crisis mode at the moment and have Celtic at home this Wednesday. 

Their squad is full of experience, but woefully slow and undynamic. Signing washed up players from the EFL is a pretty dreadful strategy, yet Craig Levein is still hanging around the place.

Fully expecting Celtic to win by at least three goals.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Rangers travel to Edinburgh tonight to take on a Hibs team that is on the up with new boss, Jack Ross, without their star striker.

Will be watching that tonight on BT Sports with our son who is a Hearts man, I think he will be on my side tonight and be a Gers man just for the game lol.

The Easter Road stadium is only about a 1/4 of a mile from us so we should hear a roar if the Hibee's score, we normally do if they are playing at home and score. 

• Administrator

Defoe showing his class. Hibs were just about getting back in to it. Defoe controls a high ball, cuts in and drills a low finish last the keeper. 3-0 and game over probably... 

Hearts lose again, to fellow strugglers Hamilton, and are now bottom of the league.

They really can't wait until January and the winter break. They need some much work and investment in better players to be comfortably clear by the end of the season.

They already spend almost as much as Aberdeen and it's hard to see where it's paying off. Far too many overpaid, over the hill players in that squad.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

Huge Edinburgh derby today. Weirdly, the team that is doing worse always seems to come out of the derby with a result.

Not today I am afraid, my laddie is not a happy chappie seeing his Jambo's at the bottom and getting beaten by the Hibees at Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Not today I am afraid, my laddie is not a happy chappie seeing his Jambo's at the bottom and getting beaten by the Hibees at Tynecastle.

He must be praying for the January window and Winter break to happen quickly. They just look beyond hope right now.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, ScoRoss said:

He must be praying for the January window and Winter break to happen quickly. They just look beyond hope right now.

Aye, he won't give up hope yet and like you said he will wait for the January window to see how it goes, losing to his rivals the Hibees did not make his day, he is watching his Liverpool now take on Leicester and if they lose then his bad day will be complete,

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Aye, he won't give up hope yet and like you said he will wait for the January window to see how it goes, losing to his rivals the Hibees did not make his day, he is watching his Liverpool now take on Leicester and if they lose then his bad day will be complete,

With Smith, Halkett, Berra and Soutar, you'd expect a decent manager to sort out their defence at least and be able to start picking up points here and there but they just look unable to decide how to play. 

Stendel has already come out and said he will look to play a pressing game with a high line, but their personnel really doesn't suit it (it doesn't suit many styles to be honest...). But they are woefully short of pace all over the pitch. Hearts fans better hope he has a Plan B for the interim time.

Dundee derby tonight, live on BT Sport. Dundee United look pretty unstoppable at the moment and can't afford to not be promoted this season. Should have enough quality to be winners again tonight.

Old Firm derby on Sunday lunchtime, live on Sky Sports. And with the winter break after this match day, a welcome break for Hearts to come. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived