talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ryan Sessegnon Signs For Spurs

• Subscriber

Spurs have emerged as joint-favourites alongside Atletico Madrid to sign Borussia Monchengladbach's £60m-rated German defender Matthias Ginter, 25. (Bild, via 90min)

Tottenham are also ready to compete with Roma and Juventus for Napoli's Albanian international right-back Elseid Hysaj, 25, who was a target for Chelsea last summer. (Sunday Express)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The boys upstairs are going to be having palpitations over these joint transfer rumour threads.

I am so conflicted right now.

I think this is a real clever piece of business by Spurs. He'd have cost North of £50m last season so to get him for around £30m is a superb deal. I know he struggled last season, but Fulham were diabolical and he has only just turned 19. He clearly has the tools to become a top player and he already has a lot of experience. 

5 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I think this is a real clever piece of business by Spurs. He'd have cost North of £50m last season so to get him for around £30m is a superb deal. I know he struggled last season, but Fulham were diabolical and he has only just turned 19. He clearly has the tools to become a top player and he already has a lot of experience. 

I don't think that was the case even at the height of his hype.

He's obviously still young and he still has a lot of potential but £25m is a great price for Fulham to receive for him after last season where people expected him to impress.

• 10 months later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.4d8f9a39ee12c00c5146af381862eb3c.png

Barcelona approach Tottenham for Tanguy Ndombele and Ryan Sessegnon

According to an exclusive report from the Evening Standard’s Dan Kilpatrick, La Liga champions Barcelona have made an approach to Tottenham over the possibility of signing Tanguy Ndombele and Ryan Sessegnon in part-exchange deals.

Both Ndombele and Sessegnon arrived at Tottenham last summer, but haven’t been able to establish themselves as regulars in the first-team. Injuries have had a huge role in their struggles in 2019/20. However, the duo have seen little to no game time since the resumption of the season last month. To the Lane and Back 1776132506_download(5).png.4a63f63e7f08d136a55c0233888cc08c.png

Archived