talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Anyone a fan I’ve really gotten into it the last 18 months. Currently drinking Tanquray Flor De Sevilla  with Fecer Tree Med tonic 

Not the worst, but I would rather drink (in order)

Vodka
Scotch
Whiskey
Tequila

I'm a fan.  I don't like the flavoured stuff all that much, but on a summer day you can't beat a Hendricks with a bit of cucumber. Generally I use Fever Tree since that's what you can get in most supermarkets.

I also don't use much tonic anyway since I always like my drinks quite short. Normally I add one part tonic for one part gin.

12 hours ago, Stan said:

Sounds like shit mate 

:ph34r:

Edited it now was pissed 

37 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I'm a fan.  I don't like the flavoured stuff all that much, but on a summer day you can't beat a Hendricks with a bit of cucumber. Generally I use Fever Tree since that's what you can get in most supermarkets.

I also don't use much tonic anyway since I always like my drinks quite short. Normally I add one part tonic for one part gin.

Hendricks is my go to for a traditional G&T. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Edited it now was pissed 

I'm guessing on gin xD 

Regarding actual topic, I've not been a fan of gin and haven't had the taste for it purely out of preference of other drinks i.e. rum, vodka, JD etc. 

Only ever had gin in cocktails. 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm guessing on gin xD 

Regarding actual topic, I've not been a fan of gin and haven't had the taste for it purely out of preference of other drinks i.e. rum, vodka, JD etc. 

Only ever had gin in cocktails. 

It’s essential vodka anyway just infused with botanicals to give it flavour

I like Gin but the boom it's had over the last two years, bit like the cider boom a few years back, has kinda ruined the appeal a little for me.

No one spoke about gin a couple years ago and now there are gin festivals and allsorts going on because it's popularity has boomed.

Even Kopperberg now have a gin because the market is making great profit.

Imagine drinking gin not from merry England! I don't mind the stuff but it can be lethal if not drank carefully. Also the right mixer is necessary, it is a quite a volatile flavour that can betray the drinker if not made correctly.

It will also make a man cry.

Archived