talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nico Rosberg

football forum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Rosberg is actually a half decent pundit I think. I always like it when newly retired sportsmen/women go straight to punditry. As they’re still raw and fresh from their experiences and who better to share their knowledge?! And it works when they’re alongside experienced media trained professionals... it’s a good balance. 

However, it’s so clear that the whole retirement to spend time with my family was a load of crap. He was just mentally fucked after what he achieved. He’s a world Champion and it’s in the record books but he would have never been the same again, mentally but also motivation. Some people once they achieve their goal that’s it. That’s what separates the good(Button/Rosberg) from the all time greats. (Hamilton/Schumacher). That’s why it’s been frustrating to see Alonso in the position he’s been in for so many years as he’s in the latter category. Where reaching the pinnacle once or twice isn’t enough. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...