talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 0-5 Man City - Saturday 10th August, 2019

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Honestly that is a bit over the top, him being slightly off his line. Can't remember the last time a keeper hasn't slightly moved forward. 

Think it was to do with the encroachment as well? 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

How does that work then? If there’s attackers in the box as well?

Fuck knows. If it was disallowed because a city player was in the box the that's just double piss taking 

• Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

Haha West Ham have managed to look worse than Norwich last night. Shocking defending and goalkeeping. 

Norwich had a better game plan as well. 

Just now, Stan said:

You say that but the goal checks (bar one today) have been fairly quick. As they were yesterday. 

Still takes all the excitement and passion out of it for me. Just my opinion. 

Even watching at home, yesterday I just sat there after each goal twiddling my thumbs while VAR checked if the was any possible way they could be ruled out.

That penalty decision is a joke as well as you say. Are they going to make every penalty be retaken if a goalkeeper farts? 

Football is becoming soooo American its frightening. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Still takes all the excitement and passion out of it for me. Just my opinion. 

Even watching at home, yesterday I just sat there after each goal twiddling my thumbs while VAR checked if the was any possible way they could be ruled out.

That penalty decision is a joke as well as you say. Are they going to make every penalty be retaken if a goalkeeper farts? 

Football is becoming soooo American its frightening. 

If we had VAR last season we would of won the title by 10pts  ..thats why you don't like it :D

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

What was Fabianski doing there? West Ham have been terrible. No game plan is even worse than a dumb game plan. They've treated this like a pre season friendly, embarrassing.

Yeah, I so wish Pelligrini was still City manager. We'd be league and CL double winners now if he were. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

If we had VAR last season we would of won the title by 10pts  ..thats why you don't like it :D

I saw a table yesterday (wish I'd have saved it now lol) that showed teams league positions had VAR been in place.

We won the league by 2 points.... No shit!

I saw a table yesterday (wish I'd have saved it now lol) that showed teams league positions had VAR been in place.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived