• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 3-1 Aston Villa - Saturday 10th August, 2019

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Grealish will just do that all game long, he’s so great at just winning free kicks and retaining possession 

I barely watch the Championship mate so i’m forming opinions of him having not seen him play properly in ages. Impressed with him.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

I barely watch the Championship mate so i’m forming opinions of him having not seen him play properly in ages. Impressed with him.

He was too good for Championship last year but obviously being a Villa lad wanted to give it one more go to get promoted. He was one of few players who was way above his level in that league. 

• Subscriber

Unfortunate. Still don't know when tackles like that one are fouls and when they're not. Half the time you see a player win the ball from behind, and it's a foul, and everyone's like well you can't tackle from behind, then other times it seems to just be accepted as long as you win the ball.

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

We’ve just been so deep all second half and invited this pressure which is disappointing. Still think I’ve seen enough to suggest we’ll do alright in this division 

Yeah, judging solely on this game I'd imagine Villa have more than enough to avoid a relegation battle. 

Really impressed with your first half in particular. 

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Dan said:

Called Villa going ahead in this early but had them to still lose it 3-1, will stick with that. Haven't seen the first half but did hear it on the radio and they have in fairness sounded pretty useful.

I really need to start betting on scores.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived