talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea - Sunday 11th August, 2019

football forum

While I've had an absolute gutful of Mourinho as a manager, listening to him speak is very refreshing. I'd listen to a podcast of his football fundamentals. Ah, wouldn't it be nice to hear a civil discussion between coaches like Klopp, Mourinho, Benetiz, Sarri, Guardiola, etc, all of whom have very different fundamentals and philosophies of the sport.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think once Chelsea get Rudiger back and Kanye starting we’ll see a more solid defence.

Chelsea could easily have been 2-1 up at half time and tbh Maguire fouled Abraham for one of United’s goals. But their defence was shoddy and you can’t lose 4-0 and say it was unlucky 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I think once Chelsea get Rudiger back and Kanye starting we’ll see a more solid defence.

Chelsea could easily have been 2-1 up at half time and tbh Maguire fouled Abraham for one of United’s goals. But their defence was shoddy and you can’t lose 4-0 and say it was unlucky 

Agreed, fair enough we were unlucky that we hit the woodwork twice and on another day they could have gone in and changed the whole game but defensively we were a shambles and that was not bad luck.. 

Archived