talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players You Think Will Score Against You (PL 19/20)

• Administrator

Arsenal - Aubameyang

Aston Villa - Jack Grealish

Bournemouth - Ryan Fraser

Brighton - No Scorer

Burnley - Chris Wood

Chelsea - Ross Barkley

Everton - Gylfi Sigurdsson

Leicester - N/A

Liverpool - Sadio Mane

Man City - Bernardo Silva

Man Utd - Harry Maguire

Newcastle - Miguel Almiron

Norwich - Mario Vrancic

Sheff Utd - No Scorer

Tottenham - Harry Kane

Watford - Gerard Deulofeu

West Ham - Pablo Fornals

Wolves - Ruben Neves

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Too many tangibles to narrow down a player from each team, but I can see Jones scoring against his own team like Bailly did versus Liverpool :shoot: who would of guessed that the best reaction from the liverpool side, after the brace from Rashford, would be an OG from bailly.... but yeah, let's belittle rashford by questioning who will replace lukaku. neither Salah, mane, or Firmino came close to matching the effort rashford displayed...forget that, let's worry about who will replace the guy who got benched by Rashford and Martial. :what: 

Isn't that 17 year old kid replacing Lukaku? Greenwood?

I'll be honest, I never thought Lukaku was a great signing for Manchester United. And then he got... fat... so I think he became even less of a good fit with the club. So replacing him with a kid that's hungry to prove himself in Greenwood, I think is probably a good thing for Manchester United. As is losing Lukaku, who I don't think was ever all that committed to Manchester United... plus he'd lost pace and his first touch was like kicking a ball against a wall. I think you did well to recoup much of what you paid Everton for him.

Also, who belittled Rashford? He's one of the players on United I actually rate.

• Subscriber

Maguire. It would be absolutely typical but it would also be hilarious seeing the glory hunting fans thinking they've got one over us as if the very fact they're worked up at us isn't a sign of how far they've fallen.

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

At least Praet has the advantage of playing for a respected and known club like sampdoria before settling for lcfc unlike Tielemans 

Tielemans played for Belgiums most famous institution... ridiculous comment.

I love how a United "fan" has to call out a smaller club like Leicester. The difference here is that Dan actually supports his local club, where as you chose United cos they win (or did) and are overly smug and proud to support them. 

Archived