talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Climate Change

football forum

4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Do you know electric cars are no cleaner than running my V6? the extra electricity that needs to be made to power these things is probably currently worse 

That's because the grid is dirty and lithium mining is barely regulated in 3rd world countries. 2 fixable issues. Fossil fuel will always be dirty.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

That's because the grid is dirty and lithium mining is barely regulated in 3rd world countries. 2 fixable issues. Fossil fuel will always be dirty.

You think they would address this problem before trying to force people into electric vehicles wouldn't you 🤣 i'm all for solar energy and the latest developments and breakthroughs in solar technology include longer-lasting solar cells, solar cells that you can print onto flexible surfaces, solar panels that track the sun from east to west throughout the day, and solar power plants that work at night are very promising 

Edited by Happy Blue

Just now, Happy Blue said:

You think they would address this problem before trying to force people into electric vehicles wouldn't you 🤣 i'm all for solar energy and The latest developments and breakthroughs in solar technology include longer-lasting solar cells, solar cells that you can print onto flexible surfaces, solar panels that track the sun from east to west throughout the day, and solar power plants that work at night are very promising 

I love solar too. But no, the timing was never going to be good. Things are driven by economic incentive, which is why green energy is taking so fucking long to be mixed into the grid. It's come to the point where it's literally 'we need to replace fossil fuels because the effects have gotten bad, are getting worse and we're running the fuck out anyway'. We should have been going big guns on solar and wind energy (where appropriate) a decade ago. 

5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Nothing will change while China and India are increasing their industry and accordingly responsible for nearly 2/3 of the emissions globally,  neither are willing to listen to Western influence,  because the collateral damage is there to see for countries that tried to tick the green book checklists and went absolutely bust. 

To plan for the future you need to actually get there,  and sadly the imminent consequences of trying to put the end result first will mean a great many people will not make it to the future.   I remember when common sense was walk before run. 

So apparently 2035 is when it is all ending,  do I need an umbrella,  build an ark or just need a hazmat suit?  I am sure this prediction cant be wrong🙄

China is the largest manufacturer, investor and user of renewable energy in the world, get the fuck off Fox News. China will be carbon neutral years before the USA.

Edited by Spike
  • Upvote 2

Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024

If your power mad politicians liked Covid Lockdowns so much, they wanted to continue them indefinitely. This is going to be trialled in Oxfordshire in Britain.

Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown ‘trial’ to Begin in 2024

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to ‘save the planet’ from global warming. The latest stage in the ’15 minute city’ agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn’t. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.

THIS is what the climate agenda is all about, control  ..people like tommy laughed when i said they wanted to lock us into zones, in 10years time you will be saying maybe that HB isn't so crazy after all

Edited by Happy Blue
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Oxfordshire Council to Trial a Climate Lockdown Starting 2024

If your power mad politicians liked Covid Lockdowns so much, they wanted to continue them indefinitely. This is going to be trialled in Oxfordshire in Britain.

Oxfordshire County Council Pass Climate Lockdown ‘trial’ to Begin in 2024

Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to ‘save the planet’ from global warming. The latest stage in the ’15 minute city’ agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.

Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn’t. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city.

THIS is what the climate agenda is all about, control  ..people like tommy laughed when i said they wanted to lock us into zones, in 10years time you will be saying maybe that HB isn't so crazy after all

This real? Sounds fucking mental.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

This real? Sounds fucking mental.

It's not true. A quick google dispels it. 

Oxford is a medieval city, with literally medieval roads, and can't sustain current congestion. To solve this they're splitting TRAFFIC (not people), into 6 zones where there is access to everything a person could need, and you would need a permit to DRIVE (not travel), into other zones, with the permit good for 100 days per year. Business trips and vehicles operate as normal. 

You can move through oxford freely by foot, bike, bus, company car ect. But should stick to your own zone for a quick trip to the shops or whatever. 

HB has hidden most of this info from you so it seems like people are being locked into zones of their city, which is not the case. 

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This will happen all over the world not just Oxford, it even made American news networks, you wont be able to drive soon

1. You're a liar and a fuckwit. 

2. Cars are shit and evil. I do believe that most families should have a car. But just 1. If public transport is decent you shouldn't really need one day to day. How many traffic jams are caused by hundreds of workers sitting in their 5 seater car, 4 empty seats, but a full carbon load being spewed into the sky. 

Here's the funny old thing HB, that you and the Murdoch goons don't understand. We've fucked the planet pretty hard, and the earth is expected to grow to a population of over 9 billion people before the growth flattens off. We need to reduce emissions, this does mean changing things that are inconvenient, and have been taken for granted, but the more we sacrifice now, the less we'll need to sacrifice in future. I for one don't want my grandkids to have to suffer eugenics or some evil shit because greedy cunts like you couldn't say 'yeah I don't really need a hilux to drive to the shops and work do i?' or 'Maybe I should eat more fish and have red meat 3 days a week' (you'd be less of a fat fuck then too) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

This will happen all over the world not just Oxford, it even made American news networks, you wont be able to drive soon

Jesus Christ.

Do you do this on purpose, pass on the misinformation and sensationalised exaggerations of what you think is true, but actually isn't?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Have you seen who posted it? There's your answer. 

Yeah, I was skeptical considering his intelligence, however I should've known better.... It looks like they are trying to do something (and thanks for the full picture @Devil-Dick Willie but it does sound interesting...The thing is though, you can't debate with the conspiracy nutters. We have one at work, she got allowed back after mandatory jabs were not a thing....and my god. It's a real worry.

7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

1. You're a liar and a fuckwit. 

2. Cars are shit and evil. I do believe that most families should have a car. But just 1. If public transport is decent you shouldn't really need one day to day. How many traffic jams are caused by hundreds of workers sitting in their 5 seater car, 4 empty seats, but a full carbon load being spewed into the sky. 

Here's the funny old thing HB, that you and the Murdoch goons don't understand. We've fucked the planet pretty hard, and the earth is expected to grow to a population of over 9 billion people before the growth flattens off. We need to reduce emissions, this does mean changing things that are inconvenient, and have been taken for granted, but the more we sacrifice now, the less we'll need to sacrifice in future. I for one don't want my grandkids to have to suffer eugenics or some evil shit because greedy cunts like you couldn't say 'yeah I don't really need a hilux to drive to the shops and work do i?' or 'Maybe I should eat more fish and have red meat 3 days a week' (you'd be less of a fat fuck then too) 

WoW!!! you are fucking nuts 🤣 just let them take all your freedoms away and thank them for doing it 🤪 when you deny truth you become the conspricy theorist, man will make very little impact on the climate, that big fucking star above us is what causes the planet to heat and cool depending what cycle it's in :coffee: (eat more meat you scrawny cunt, grow some muscle and become something resembling a man) 

Edited by Happy Blue
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Jesus Christ.

Do you do this on purpose, pass on the misinformation and sensationalised exaggerations of what you think is true, but actually isn't?

Misinformation? 🤣 they are doing it, it's been approved ffs!  ..the only misinformation comes from the govenment and you deniers

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Misinformation? 🤣 they are doing it, it's been approved ffs!  ..the only misinformation comes from the govenment and you deniers

I can't wait until you have the epiphany or revelation and look back at this time on your life with copious amounts of regret and just think to yourself 'what the fuck was I on?'.

'it's been approved'. Yes, something has been approved, but not what you make it out to be. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I can't wait until you have the epiphany or revelation and look back at this time on your life with copious amounts of regret and just think to yourself 'what the fuck was I on?'.

'it's been approved'. Yes, something has been approved, but not what you make it out to be. 

I agree, we will see who's right im time. i stand by net zero will do very little to change the climate and it's all about control ..climate lockdowns are coming in the next few years

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

WoW!!! you are fucking nuts 🤣 just let them take all your fredoms away and thank them for doing it 🤪 when you deny truth you become the conspricy theorist, man will make very little impact on the climate, that big fucking star above us is what causes the planet to heat and cool depending what cycle it's in :coffee: (eat more meat you scrawny cunt, grow some muscle and become something resembling a man) 

Any pics?

• Haha 1

I was actually talking to someone today who is doing a masters in something to do with climate change. She said it would be almost almost impossible to fake. Even if they faked some of the stats it wouldn't add up and experts would notice. Also its not just this thousands of experts who agree climate change  is man made is hundreds of thousands. The conspiracy that climate change is a hoax just doesn't add up at all. 

13 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I was actually talking to someone today who is doing a masters in something to do with climate change. She said it would be almost almost impossible to fake. Even if they faked some of the stats it wouldn't add up and experts would notice. Also its not just this thousands of experts who agree climate change  is man made is hundreds of thousands. The conspiracy that climate change is a hoax just doesn't add up at all. 

It's not fake but the climate is changing naturally like being locked down for 2 years proved, it had hardly any impact despite most business being closed and vehicles off the roads

54 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

It's not fake but the climate is changing naturally like being locked down for 2 years proved, it had hardly any impact despite most business being closed and vehicles off the roads

Climate doesn't change that fast!!!! No one has ever said it doesn't change but it takes thousands  to millions of years. You really think scientists haven't thought of that?? You get taught about keeping variables the same in school. Did you go to school?

Edited by Gunnersaurus