353.gif

Saturday 10th August, 2019
Birmingham vs Bristol City
Cardiff vs Luton
Charlton vs Stoke
Derby vs Swansea
Fulham vs Blackburn
Hull vs Reading
Leeds vs Nottm Forest, 12.30 (Live on Sky)
Middlesbrough vs Brentford
Preston vs Wigan
QPR vs Huddersfield
Sheff Weds vs Barnsley
West Brom vs Millwall

354.gif

Accrington Stanley P-P Bury
Bolton vs Coventry
Bristol Rovers vs Wycombe
Fleetwood vs AFC Wimbledon
Gillingham vs Burton
Ipswich vs Sunderland
MK Dons vs Shrewsbury
Oxford vs Peterborough
Portsmouth vs Tranmere
Rochdale vs Doncaster
Rotherham vs Lincoln
Southend vs Blackpool

355.gif

Cambridge vs Newport
Cheltenham vs Scunthorpe
Crawley vs Salford
Grimsby vs Bradford, 13.00
Macclesfield vs Leyton Orient
Mansfield vs Morecambe
Oldham vs Crewe
Plymouth vs Colchester
Port Vale vs Northampton
Stevenage vs Exeter
Swindon vs Carlisle
Walsall vs Forest Green

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro away is a tough game, I’m not sure what to expect. We should have battered Birmingham yet somehow lost 1-0, signed a lot of new players and I’m not sure how that’ll effect our starting eleven’s fluidity.

Benrahma has been carrying an injury preseason and hasn’t played a minute so not sure we can count on him, think this could be a loss or a draw if we’re lucky

Can't call this weekend, would have expected Fulham to dick us but their result v. Barnsley last week has given me some hope. We modestly strengthened our defence yesterday with Greg Cunningham from Cardiff but I can't imagine either him or Tosin from Man City will be starters yet despite how we need them. Given home advantage and their strong attack, I'll go for a narrow Fulham win.

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, tlr said:

Can't call this weekend, would have expected Fulham to dick us but their result v. Barnsley last week has given me some hope. We modestly strengthened our defence yesterday with Greg Cunningham from Cardiff but I can't imagine either him or Tosin from Man City will be starters yet despite how we need them. Given home advantage and their strong attack, I'll go for a narrow Fulham win.

Cunningham is a decent left-back for that level. Done well there.

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

Cunningham is a decent left-back for that level. Done well there.

I am pleased with it, we've struggled with full backs for ages so it's good to get in someone who's actually a defender (not the Mowbray style of playing anyone anywhere!) and is actually Championship grade.

Genuinely have no idea how we line up, the below leaves out Watkins, Canos, Valencia, Mokotjo, Da Silva...

Benrahma - Marcondes - Mbuemo

Henry - Norgaard - Jensen - Dalsgaard

Pinnock - Jansson - Jeanvier

Raya

I admit, I was welling up at the full time whistle; a result that totally transcended the scoreline. A truly manful performance from a squad with an average age of 18 years and 10 months, they fought like terriers for that point. Outstanding. 

Never been more proud to be a Wanderer. That was a special, special thing to be part of. The nonsense off the pitch can be put to one side for tonight, because that was inspirational. Well fucking done you white boys.

Sounds like we were fortunate not to concede in the first half but turned the game around in the second and got a goal for our efforts too.

We need points early on, Birmingham game was a shock loss and tbh I would have had this game down as a draw so the fact we’ve come away with 3 points is quality 

• The topic was unpinned
33 minutes ago, Stan said:

What a goal. 

Yeah - i heard about when it happened. There is a great posted online from behind the goal, and it's amazing to see how much that ball moves in mid-air. 

Archived