talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cashback Sites

football forum

• Subscriber

Is anyone signed up to any cashback sites? And recommend any? I'm signed up to top cashback and it's brilliant. 

Anyone who's yet to sign up sign up through my link pleeeeease. 

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/JoshBRFC

I signed up and used the 15 free on justeat. Brilliant one for the food lovers. I also re insured my car through there and got 50 currently pending. 

I also have Westfield health through work which is very good. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

I use both TopCashback and Quidco. I get more out of TopCashback but Quidco also has a few sites that TopCashback doesn't have and vice versa. Always do any online spending through them. Takes a while to track and become payable but it's always a nice surprise. I convert mine into Amazon vouchers mostly but have converted into one of those gift cards for restaurants before and it's a free meal in effect.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:22, Pyfish said:

I use both TopCashback and Quidco. I get more out of TopCashback but Quidco also has a few sites that TopCashback doesn't have and vice versa. Always do any online spending through them. Takes a while to track and become payable but it's always a nice surprise. I convert mine into Amazon vouchers mostly but have converted into one of those gift cards for restaurants before and it's a free meal in effect.

So that is how you pay for your Dates xD

• Subscriber

Signed up to Airtime Rewards as well which is quite similar to TopCashback and Quidco except the money you earn is claimed back off of your mobile phone bill and the money is earnt automatically just by linking your credit and debit cards and shopping at certain places. Wilko and Morrisons are two of the partners on their currently so whenever I spend there, it tracks and once it hits £5 I can claim it off next months phone bill.

if you sign up, please use referral code ‘9XDCBL8C’ and we both get 50p 😀

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 18/10/2019 at 01:40, Pyfish said:

Signed up to Airtime Rewards as well which is quite similar to TopCashback and Quidco except the money you earn is claimed back off of your mobile phone bill and the money is earnt automatically just by linking your credit and debit cards and shopping at certain places. Wilko and Morrisons are two of the partners on their currently so whenever I spend there, it tracks and once it hits £5 I can claim it off next months phone bill.

if you sign up, please use referral code ‘9XDCBL8C’ and we both get 50p 😀

Based on this, if you happen to shop at Morrisons, get a look at this! I did a huge shop there on Saturday and I've got £7.11 on it's way to go off my phone bill. 

image.png.2f3f1e868dcb975a761790056636f4ef.png

Remember to use the referral code ‘9XDCBL8C’ if you download the app and sign up :D

Archived