talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Danny Rose - May Move to Cagliari on Loan

football forum

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.f85e88c813a71d2848305380e4d5472c.png

Danny Rose has emerged as a transfer target for the Italian side, Cagliari.

The Englishman has seen his value in football drop down sharply in recent months and his career at Spurs seems to have come to an end after he fell out with Jose Mourinho.

He was sent out on loan to Newcastle United in the last transfer window and he played the rest of the season with the Magpies.

He still has a year left on his current contract with Spurs, but the club is more than happy to see him leave.

In the Amazon All or Nothing docuseries on Tottenham, he had been the subject of interest from AC Milan before he joined Newcastle, but the Italians didn’t follow up their interest.

It will likely be the same case in this transfer window as TuttoMercatoweb reportsArrow.png.8ce2cb443da9b41a275cd079d2b41a3f.png that he is interesting Cagliari instead. (TheBoyHotspur)Arrow.png.8ce2cb443da9b41a275cd079d2b41a3f.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

He was sent out on loan to Newcastle United in the last transfer window and he played the rest of the season with the Magpies.

39 minutes ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

This makes it sound like it was against his will :4_joy:

It might have been after reading this...xD

2. Rose wants answers

Mourinho has to deal with another Yorkshire terrier in episode five - Danny Rose.

The defender made only five appearances under Mourinho before moving to Newcastle on loan in January.
Sitting in the manager's office, Rose asks: "Gaffer, I just want to know what the problem is."Mourinho asks what he means. "You know exactly what I mean," he replies. "How I'm being treated. If you don't want me to play, I'd rather you just tell me now and I'll stay at home."He then questions some of his team-mates' performances in training and matches, and tells Mourinho he will speak to chairman Daniel Levy.

Ooft.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54062068

• The title was changed to Danny Rose - May Move to Cagliari on Loan
  • The topic was locked

Archived