talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Doctor Who

football forum

• Administrator

What is the current state of Doctor Who? The last season was weak, SJW heavy, segregationist and got totally 'woke', The backlash was initially dismissed by some as "you're against diversity" and "you support the patriarchy" but over time it's become clear the last season - regardless of viewing figures - was not great television. In an attempt to get as many fans back on side as possible, showrunner Chibnall brought back the Rose Tyler character ... and it seems this has caused some shit at the BBC. Rumours of the following have been squashed by many, but not directly by the BBC, Chris Chibnall or Jodie Whitakker themselves. 

Rumours have swirled over the last couple of days that Doctor Who showrunner Chris Chibnall has quit the long-running BBC sci-fi series, with unsubstantiated reports also suggesting that lead actor Jodie Whittaker has departed in sympathy.

However, RadioTimes.com now understands that there is no truth in the speculation about Chibnall and/or Whittaker’s departures, with show insiders bewildered by false rumours that they say bear little resemblance to the reality of series 12 filming.

News is Chibnall was fired and had not quit. Again none of this has been substantiated but the rumours of a regeneration scene with Jodie and Chibnall being away for the last 2 weeks won't go away. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The only time i watched this show was when it was Matt Smith(Blackburn Rovers fan) and Karen Gillan as te lead duo. This was only because my partner at the time was a big fan of the show. And from people i've spoken to who love the show, that was the show at it's best. I mean... look at what Gillan has gone on to do. :congrats:

Archived