talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Alexis Sánchez - Joins Inter on Free Transfer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I've never seen a decline that rapidly though. He was great the month before Chile missed the World Cup for both his teams, next month suddenly he's not even in the top 50 players in the Premier league.

Pedro comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Mpache said:

I've never seen a decline that rapidly though. He was great the month before Chile missed the World Cup for both his teams, next month suddenly he's not even in the top 50 players in the Premier league.

I do agree with the he played a lot of football part. Honestly the bloke didn't have a summer off because they seemed to be doing a Copa America every year at one point. 

Also to cotton on to your lack of motivation point, obviously the missing of the world cup played a part but I do think his club career was the main factor. He was totally done with Arsenal and when we rejected his move to City at the end of the window he completely checked out. Not only that I do think he also had his heart set on City and would've definitely signed there had it not been for United's ridiculous offer. It was the wrong move for him and I don't think he truly ever wanted to be there, but I don't think he could've ever turned down that deal. 

• The title was changed to Alexis Sánchez - Joins Inter on Free Transfer

Archived