• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-2 Tottenham - Saturday 17th August, 2019

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Literally said to my mate 5 minutes ago imagine if City score another last minute winner and VAR rules it out xD.

Credit to Spurs for hanging on but City could have won that 4-1 on another day, or more. Doesn't matter though.

Goes to show if your goalkeeper or defenders let you down it can really knock the stuffing out of your attacking players. Ederson has to do better on the first and a top European defence can't be conceding headers by diminutive winners on ser pieces.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, we wasted so many chances today 

Should have battered us really - no idea what we were trying to do, never really in the game but we’ve taken our two ‘chances’ and come away with a fantastic point. Not many teams will get anything there this season. Best time to play you I reckon even with our players missing 

Just now, Storts said:

Should have battered us really - no idea what we were trying to do, never really in the game but we’ve taken our two ‘chances’ and come away with a fantastic point. Not many teams will get anything there this season. Best time to play you I reckon even with our players missing 

You probably would of won if Ali & Son had played :8_laughing:  .. just shit in front of goal in the 2nd half after such a good start, hopefully this kicks them into gear

• The topic was unpinned

Archived