talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Prediction League - Week 2 Table

football forum

• Administrator

Division 1 Round-up
A good week for @Dan saw him top-score with 20 across both divisions, getting 3 perfect scores in the process. @londonerlilie's lead didn't last too long as @Pyfish just sneaks ahead going in to Week 3. @Mel81x had the 2nd highest top score in this division with 17. @Bluewolf also got 3 perfect scores. Strong scores for the majority!

Div 1 - 2.PNG

Division 2 Round-up
A great week for @nudge who top scored with 18 in this division. She and @...Dan both did well to get 3 perfect scores. @Harry retains the lead and has a 7-point gap as it stands. 
@Tommy, @JOSHBRFC & @Machado failed to predict!

Div 2 - 2.PNG

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Might even be MORE interesting if this was broken up into leagues of 5. 

27 members means you could have 3 groups of 5, and 3 groups of 4. xD

Champions League World Prediction League haha

Just now, Mel81x said:

Champions League World Prediction League haha

I did think about seeing if we could get a separate PL for Spain, English, Germany, Italy, and France, and then the top 3 or 4 posters from each go into some special prediction league. xD

Sadly, the few times I've ran the Serie A prediction league, there were only like 4 or 5 participants. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

I did think about seeing if we could get a separate PL for Spain, English, Germany, Italy, and France, and then the top 3 or 4 posters from each go into some special prediction league. xD

Sadly, the few times I've ran the Serie A prediction league, there were only like 4 or 5 participants. 

If you want to do half a season I wouldn't mind as I'd actually like to start watching more Serie A but I think you're right you'd need a minimum of ten to run something with a split and some kind of final showdown.

7 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If you want to do half a season I wouldn't mind as I'd actually like to start watching more Serie A but I think you're right you'd need a minimum of ten to run something with a split and some kind of final showdown.

Yeah - it's alright. I know Stan is including it, and I thought about doing it and discussing it with Stan, but decided against it as again, there has never been a massive turnout. Ligue 1 gets even WORSE activity. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just to let you both know, Serie A games will be included - their season doesn't start til 24th August, though. 

Je connais mon ami.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived